Guinie pig

Everything went black. My heart stopped beating and my first thought was 'am I dead'. I couldn't be I must be in shock, or maybe im in between. It would be so easy foe me to just let go, just die. I would the have to deal with my past or about being abused I  the future. I wouldn't have to be scared all the time. I could jyst be done. A loud crash and beeping snapped me out of my thoughts. I wasn't ready to go back, there luves would be better without me. The beeping stopped again and I saw a light I started walking twords it but when I was almost there I heard someone calling my name it was Wynonna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wynonna's point of view
nichole and waverly had tears in there eyes but i was full on crying . spence was like a daughter to me; i love her. I lent down and wispered in her ear 'please dont leave me spencer please i love you.' The doctors stopped shocking her and saed to talk i didnt understand what they were saying because i was scared of losing her but waverly snapped me out of my thoughts. i finally understood what the nurse was saying
" im calling it shes not waking up. time of death.."
"no dontyou dare say it" i screamed " she cant be dead.
   nicole and waverly were now full on crying in each others arms.sat on the bed and put spencers head o my lap.' please you cant leave me spencer.'all of the sudden the heart monitor started beeping again.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
spencers p.o.v.
i screamed at the voice the was talking to me but nothing, she couldnt here me.then i wolk up gasping for air. my head wason wynonnas lap and m head emidialy shot stiaght up.im alive oh my god how is this possible. im happy o be alive. wynonna pulled me close to her chest as soonas i cought my breath. she eld me in her arms like she wasnt gonna let go.i hugged her backwith everything i had in me.wynonna stood up with me in her arms and waverly and nicole rushed over to me and waverly was the one to take me from wynonna she hugged me so tight nichole hugged both me and waverly. wynonna grabbed us all and we stood there for a while in each others arms. thenurse broke up the hug and said that they needed to check and see if i was okay.
they gave me an mri and a  cat scan. but to there surprise there was absolutly nothing wrong with me. the found a metal thing in my neck and they brought a scientist to look at at. he thn said that that was what caused my heart to stop and that if i took it out then it woud for sure kill me.
" what is it?"
" are you aware of project titan?" he said back to me
"no but i assume your gonna tell me ehat it is." i didnt mean to gave an attitude but it ame out that way.
" wel its a projectthat consists of injecting people with abilites, and they put a metal chip in your body somewhere and in your case it was your neck. thyput it there to see howyour body reacts to it, and your body reacted to it by making your heart stop."
" what doyou mean abilites."
" well you got a chip so that means they gave you all of them. you will be super smart,strong, you wont feel pain until yor close to death, yull also be super fast and many other things."
" sothey made me a freak." i said wit my voice cracking.
" no your science its actually quite cool." he said to me
" yeah for you im  a human guinie pig." i said crying
" why th hell would you tell a 15 year old that are yu crazy whats wrong with you!"  wynonna said while grabbing me and leaving the room.
what happened in there why did you yell and why is spencer crying?"averly said with fear inher eyes.
"theres nothing wrong with her just some crapface injected herwit abilites or some shit and hepretty much ncalled her a science expirament." wynonna shouted while storming out of the hospital ith me in her arms.waverlyand nicole followed.

sorry this chapter is short but i promise ll try to make it up in the next chapter. thank you for reading.