Controll

spencers point of view

"wynonna im scared what if i cant controll it." 

"then ill help you learn to." wynonna said " i promise you."

"okay." i said pulling her closer to me. we walked to the car and and wynnona opened the door for me. nichole sat next to me and waverly and wynonna sat in the front. nichole pulled me close to her and apologized for what she said before at the hospital. 

"it s okay." i  wispered back to her.

"no it isnt i did something that i wasnt supposed to i just .... well i know what its like to cut and the feeling. you think you deserve it for what youve been threw and and that its all your fault but sweety it isnt. and if you are doing it to yourself please please tell me the truth spencer. i love you so much and i just got you i dont want to lose you. especially now.

i didnt say anything else i couldnt i didnt know what to say because what they didnt know was i was cutting myself but it wasnt on my stomach it was on my wrists and legs. thats why i always were long sleeve shirts.

we passed the sign that said 'welcome to purgatory.' i was gonna ask where we were going but i desided to stay quiet.we pulled into a house that had a sign that said earp. i was pretty confused because who the heck is earp.

" Nichole who's Earp?" i wispered.

" it s wynonna and waverlys last  name. this is the homestead." nichole replyed back in a hushed tone. \

"no it isnt."

"yeah it is " Nichole said with a confused look on her face.

"Wynonna has a house with a shed out front." i said still wispering in her ear.

" how do you know that? " nichole asked looking mre confused than ever.

" i used to sneek away from my dad. we would sit and talk in the shed just incase anyone came home. my dad never noticed because it was always late and i made sure he was asleep.i dont know why i came i guess it was because i felt confortable around her i never had to hide my feelings and everytime i came over it was like i didnt have tobe strong i could always tell her stuff and it never scared her away. oh wait there it  is."i might of said it a little to loud because wynonna then answered me.

" well i guess i just got you sweety i get what your going threw." wynonna said

" is that why you ket her tough and ug you so fast and is that why she knew who you were when you got hit?" nichole said

"yeah i guess so i have actually  for a long time since i  was in foster care we were put in the same foster home i dont know why but she ended up being nice to me. i never understood why everyone was so scared of her. they all said she was a sycopath or a murderer. but they didnt know her like i did she explained why and i believed her i didnt see a reason not to. i mean this town is frigin wierd so i dont know i just believed her. it might have helped that i was only six but  i still believe it. wynonna was like a sister to me a person that i could always count on to be there."

"oh okay i guess that makes sence." Nichole looked a little diapionteed at that coment

" oh no did i say something wrong...i ...i m sorry...i ..ii diddnt mean to."wynonna had stopped the car and was making sure everything was in the right place when she heard me say that she emidiatly turn3ed around.

"gezz nichole what did you sya to her she looks like crap. i looked like shes seen a ghost."wynonna said

she emediatly got out of the car and opened the pasengers seat. she made sure i was okay then she pulled me into a hug which seemed to have calmed me down. Nichole explained  what the conversation was about and wynnonna understood. she explained that that was why me and wynonna were so close. while her and nichole were tlaking me and waverly went inside and she asked me if i was hungry. i said i wasnt that was a lie though i havent eaten since the bar i just dont want to ask. thank god she got me food anyway. i emediatly started to eat it when she set it down in front of me. i couldnt help but notice how quiete she was. i didnt know her very well but from what i understood of her she was always happy and never stopped talking. was she scared to say the wrong thing or something? did i  do something wrong? she went to get a cup out of the  cobort and her sleave fell down just enough for me to see her wrist. i only saw it for a second but i was sure i saw cuts on her wrist.but emediatly when her sleave fell down she pulled it back up and didnt turn around for awhile probrably because she knew i saw it.

" are those new? " i ask hesitantly.

" what are you talking about?"
" please don't do this. I want help please."

Hey guys I'm really sorry for taking so long to update. Ive been swamped with school and just life in general. I'll try to update more often. Thank you for all your support. Love y'all