Chapter 5

Chase went back to the lookout and all the pups were happy to see them, but they were also very upset. "Hey pups, what's wrong?" said Chase. "Chase, it's Zuma!" said Rocky sadly. "What about Zuma?!" said Chase. "He's-He's gone!" said Rocky with a tear down his muzzle. Chase ran to where Zuma was, he was beaten down, stabbed, and his eyes were swollen. "ZUMA! ZUMA!! ZUMA!!!" said Chase trying to wake Zuma, but nothing, Zuma's gone.

All the pups had tears coming down, and they all joined in a group hug. When they broke, they buried Zuma next to Marshall's grave. "We will never forget the both of you!" said Rubble still crying. Then the pups went back to the lookout and Chase opened the garage where Ryder's ATV was and he started destroying it. The pups didn't blame him, and when he was finished, he pushed it down the cliff and into the ocean. "They're dead! THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!" said Chase as he ran into the lookout frustrated.

The pups went back with them and they saw Chase walking back and forth. "Chase, calm down!" said Rubble. "We've lost Marshall, Everest, Tracker, and Zuma! I am not losing anymore of you!! I'm your leader, I'm supposed to be here to protect you all, but if I can't do that, then I don't need to be part of the Paw Patrol anymore!" said Chase as he was about to take his pup tag off, he was slapped by Rubble. All the pups couldn't believe what Rubble just did.