Chapter 9

The pups went back to the lookout, but when they got in there Ryder kicked Chase in the face, knocking him out. "CHASE!" cried the pups. Goodway held a knife in her hand, and Ryder held a sledgehammer. The pups were worried, their leader was knocked out, and they couldn't face Ryder and Goodway if they had weapons. "You have given us so much trouble pups, but I promise we're going to end it now!" said Goodway. The pups were scared now, until a gunshot was heard, and Goodway collapsed.

Ryder turned around and saw Farmer Al and Farmer Yumi with shotguns in their hands. The pups were happy and Ryder was shocked, then Ryder threw the sledgehammer and it made something launch, causing them to lose their shotguns. Ryder had a sinister smile on his face, and grabbed one of the shotguns. "Now who's screwed?!" said Ryder as he cocked the gun. Skye leaped on Ryder, and he tried to shake her off, but she was sticking her teeth and claws into Ryder's skin and outfit.

Farmer Al then grabbed the gun out of his hand a popped Ryder with it, knocking him out. Chase woke up and saw all the pups happy, Farmer Al and Farmer Yumi was there, Ryder and Goodway were on the floor, unconscious. "Did anyone get the license plate of the truck that hit me?" said Chase as they all laughed at this remark. Skye then leaped into Chase's arms and wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. "AWWWWWW!" said Farmer Al, Farmer Yumi, and the pups.