63 | after show

a/n this is probably going to be the only actual chapter in this book but be warned it's pretty long. please don't skip, it's important to the plot. thank you:)

I cheer along with the screaming fans as 5 Seconds of Summer exit the stage, finishing their surprise show in LA. I chuckle as the boys gather around each other giving each other high fives while smiling like mad. Michael catches my eye and starts to jog over to me. I laugh and open my arms for a hug but then I realize how sweaty he is.

"Stella!" Mikey shouts. He spins me around a as I continue to giggle into his neck. Finally when he lets me down, I push him away playfully. "Stop, you stink and you're sweaty!" My smile drops a bit as a smirk appears on his face. "Michael don't you dare–" He grabs my face and starts to plant multiple kisses all over my face causing me to burst out in giggles for the second time today.

"Ew, PDA not good you guys," I glance at Calum who had pulled his face up in mock disgust. Luke comes up behind him and rests his elbow on his shoulder. "Calum, you're just jealous that you can't do that to anyone." Cal smacks Luke's arm and he staggers away laughing. "Whatever."

"You guys were great," I say and move up to hug each of them individually. I back up and Mikey drapes his arm on my shoulder so I lean into his side.

"Isn't Bryana, Crystal, Alex and Arz here?" Ashton asks, speaking for the first time.

I shake my head. "No. Erica is sick so Alex is taking care of her, Arz was busy, and Bry and Crystal are somewhere around here." I shrug my shoulders. I didn't like Crystal much. She gave off bad vibes the first time I met her and was a bitch to people a lot of the time. I only hang out with her when Bryana invites me out with her and she's there. Other then that we don't interact much.

"I'm sorry you were alone," Michael says. He furrows his eyebrow a bit. I chuckle and kiss the spot between them. "It's okay. Besides, I got to pay attention to y'alls amazing music." I poke at Mikey's stomach and he rolls his eyes playfully then kisses me on the head.

"Well let's get home so you can take a shower," i direct my last words at Michael, "and I can go to sleep. I'm exhausted."

The boys nod and we all say goodbye. When we get home me and Michael shower then he says him and the boys want to hang out tonight.

He walks into the bedroom shirtless and rubs a towel through his wet hair. I had just got done getting changed. "So what made you guys change your minds?"

Mikey shrugs as he pulls on a shirt. "I don't know. Luke just texted me saying to get dressed and he'll pick me up outside." He turns to me and leans on the dresser against the wall. "Are you sure you want to stay home?"

I position my legs underneath my thighs. "Yep. Like I said earlier, I'm tired and I haven't gotten as much sleep as I've needed the past week." I yawn as if on cue. "But you go out and have fun. I'll be home when you get here."

Michael smiles a little and walks over to me and stands by the bed. I place my arms around his neck and he circles his arms around my waist. "Okay, babe." He kisses me. The kiss starts to pick up but a honk from outside interrupts us. We both groan and he pulls away. Michael kisses me one last time and says, "I love you. I'll see you later."

"I love you too. Bye," he pulls away and I let my thighs fall back against my legs. After he left I get a text from Arz asking to come over. I say yes even though I'm tired and ask her to pick up food on the way here. She responds "k" and I just wait.

Thirty minutes later she enters carrying Chinese take out. "Got your favorite." I cheer and reach for the bag like a little kid. She laughs and sets the bag down and climbs on me and Michael's bed. "I'm starving let's eat."