98 | cuddles

oops I lied another written out chapter hehe ily

"Stella.." Michael whined as I got up and went to my kitchen.

I giggled, "What?"

"Come back.." he whined again, drawing out 'back'. I smile and call back to him, "I will in a minute after I get water!"

I grab  two waters out of my fridge and go back to the living room to where Michael was sitting. I wave the bottle at him, "You thirsty?"

I sit down beside him and he smirks at me. "Yes, but not for water." My head snaps up to meet his gaze and notice he's trying not to laugh at me. I shove his shoulder grinning, "Nasty." Michael just bursts out into laughter.

"Of course," he winks. Michael starts to pull at my leg, and I know what he wants me to do. I know we're not supposed to be doing this, but do you really this I could hold myself back?

"Fuck it," I mumble and swing my leg around Michael's waist, straddling him. He brings his lips to mine in a hurry, like we don't have much longer to do this, which we don't. His hands grip my hips pushing me closer to him. Michael groans and so did I when I felt him get a boner. "Shit, Stella, I really really want to go further," he inhales sharply.

I catch my breath even though we weren't making out for long. I can never get enough of his kisses which is why I'm always left in this kind of state afterwards. "Me too. Trust me. But we can't until your contract is over with Modest."

Michael wraps his arms around me, pulling me to his chest. he buries his head into my shoulder and groans, sending a shiver down my body. "I know. Fuck, I hate this contract. So. Damn. Much."

"Same," I whisper. I rearrange myself to where I'm still sitting on Michael's lap but not straddling him. I nestle my head in his shoulder, and start playing with his soft hair. I missed moments like this when we could do this and not be worried if we were caught. I apparently had fallen asleep into Mikey's shoulder because I was woken by him nudging me awake.

"Hey, baby, Crystal just texted me and said she was almost here," I look up just in time to see him roll his eyes. My stomach clenches with hatred.

I get up and roll my eyes. "Of course she is." I turn away from Michael trying to leave the run but he pulls me back looking sad.

"Babygirl, I know. I hate this as much as you do but I can't do anything yet." My arm falls to my side as his does. Michael opens up his arms, welcoming me. I smile weakly and gladly accept his hug. We stand there like that until a short knock comes from my from door and a snotty voice announces, "Hurry up, Michael! We got to go take pictures! If you're not out in a minute I'm coming in."

Michael hand that is in my tightens and his jaw clenches. "Jesus fucking Christ woman! You're not my mother, shut the fuck up!" I hear Crystal shout back 'Whatever!' and Mikey looks back at me. "I'll see you another time, Stella. I love you."

I smile at the love of my life, and stand on my tippytoes and kiss him. He kisses back until I pull away. "I love you, too, Mikey. I'll see you later."

And then he turns and walks out the door.