Leaving Town

A/N I sugest playing the song on MANOLO'S P.O.V. it's the last chapter

    Luna's P.O.V.

I was hanging out with Manolo,Maria,and Juaqine again we were just roaming the town of San Angel. Maria slid on the railing of the stairs and Juaqine did a back flip. Me and Manolo just kind of fell down weirdly. "Hahaha" we were both laughing when we fell down. I put out my hand for him to take. When he grabbed it for a second I felt a little spark. Then he just quickly looked up at me with wide eyes did he feel it too. Once I caught up with Maria I saw the cutest thing ever. "Maria I 'm freaking out look at that face!" I said shaking her by her shoulders. "Oh no!" She said pointing to a shop. My eyes widened in horror they were going to eat him! "Not on my watch" Maria said "we have to free the animals!" I yelled to Manolo and Juaqine. Manolo looked happy while Juaqine thought other wise I didn't care they shall not be eaten. "C'mon you guys!" Maria said while about to break the chain. "Luna Maria wait!" Juaqine said,but I didn't listen . Then we were all riding pigs. "FREEDOM IS YOURS!" I yelled. Then I saw the biggest pig ever it was heading towards...PAPA! Luckily Juaqine stepped in the weird thing was that he lived! Suddenly Manolo took over I was impressed with his skills and routine. "Your son is very talented" I said to a man that I assumed was his dad they looked alike. "Thank you nina" he said clapping for his son.

"Oh those girls are in so much trouble" I heard my father say. "MARIA LUNA!!!" Papa screamed so loud the whole town of San Angel could hear.

"Sorry Papa it's just that-oh no Manolo's Guitar!" I cut off Maria. "I'm done with you two and this rebellious nonsense ends now!" Papa yelled "Wuy?" Maria asked "because I said so!" "You'll both learn how to be proper lady's." "But papa-no buts now go home!." I could see the sadness in the boys eyes and my heart brok I was tearing up and I didn't wan't to cry in front of everyone so I ran back home.

"Luna are you ok?" Maria asked "of course I'm not okay I'm leaving the town I grew up in!" I noticed I yelled at Maria "sorry" I said pulling her into a hug "I'ts ok."

The Next Day😢

"Adios ninas I will miss you both I'm going to be over there" Papa said crying. "I'm going to miss you both" I said hugging Juaqine and Manolo. "Me too" Maria said joining the hug. "Juaqine never stop fighting for what's right" Maria said to him. "And never stop playing it suites you well,and as long as your playing I'm playing" I said to Manolo holding his hands. "Of course wait my guitar it's broken remember" he said with sadness "Oh but is it" I said pulling out something from my bag. "No way thank you so much Luna" be said hugging me, I felt butterflys. "I wrote a song in my thoughts yesterday it's called I will wait for you it's not finished,but it has an okay start" I said while passing him a paper. "Are you kidding me this is fanta-*Woooop Woooop* the train whistled. "We'll miss you guys...by" Maria said while helping me on the train. I could fell the train taking off and my heart ached knowing I had to leave San Angel.

While the train was just moving I heard "Luna Maria!...when you come back I will sing for you-and I will fight for you" Juaqine and Manolo said. "shut it you do too" Maria said laughing."

Manolo's P.O.V.

I will wait for you" I said I could see them smiling. "I will wait for you".

As soon as I got home I worked on her song a little more I loved the way Luna put the words and the way she felt into a song....one of the many things I love about h-wait no no wha!

I'll be bold
As well as strong,and use my head along side my heart
So tame my flesh,and fix my eyes  
A tethered mind,freed from the lies
And I'll kneel down wait for now
Years later
I'll kneel down know my ground
Cause I will wait,I will wait for you
And I will wait,I will wait for you
I will wait I will-