The Town Jewels

Luna's P.O.V.

Today was the day Maria and me were returning to San Angel! I couldn't wqit to so Manolo and Juaqine and Papa plus the mariachi Bros. I wonder if Manolo still keeps his promise...of course he would he would never leave that guitar.

"Are you going to wear that?" Maria saked "yeah wuy?" "Because I told you yesterday that we can only wear dresses in San Angel" "I'll change when we get there."

The Town Of San Angel

I put my hair down and everything.

I kind of liked it. We were going to see Manolo's first bull fight.I was disgusted by what path he had chosen,but I knew in my heart somewhere he wouldn't dare. While we were entering the stadium I beard nice comments like "The Jewels of the town have returned" and pretty rude ones like "I hear they read books,like for fun!" I heard a girl scoff. We were right by some of the children of the orphanage when put one of the flowers in my hair into one of the little girls hair. "Maria I'm going to find the bathroom. After I was finished I heard a name "Manolo!" At that point I was running towards the talking when I saw....

Manolo's P.O.V.

"Manolo Juaqine is it really you where's my hug you goofballs!" I heard a girl say. When I turned around I saw a very beautiful woman standing there... then it hit me "LUNA!" Me and Juaqine both shouted. She ran up to me and hugged me like really tightly. "Luna I-can't-breath!" "Sorry Manolo I missed you guys so much." Then she wen't over to Juaqine and hugged him. "Wow you really do have a grip" Juaqine said hugging her even tighter,I have to admit I felt a little joulous-wait wuy am I jealous I like Maria...right. "so have you seen Maria I can't wait to show her these baby's-oh so she's only here to see your medals" I said.

Luna's P.O.V.
They started having an argument over Maria and finally stoped. "Ok can you guys stop fighting oh that reminds me Juaqine wan't to help me with my sword fighting after?" I asked. "Yeah hope you got better over the years" he said smirking "Duh" I said smirking back Manolo glared at Juaqine a little weird. "May the best man win Maria" he said leaving the tunnel you could hear fans screaming "JUAQINE!!!" I had just also remembered the bull fight. "Are you really going to kill that bull Manolo?" I asked with a hurt face" "uh..umm...I don-So your not sure if your going to kill something that hasn't done a single thing to you...Manolo I'm disappointed!" I said sprinting off.

Manolo's P.O.V.

That wen't well she hates me now. I don't think I can kill that bull.

When I walked out at whipped off my cape. "I would  like to dedicate this match to the Posada sisters" the glared at me Luna couldn't look me in the eye that stung. "Welcome home...señioritas" then a heard a bang the bull was ready it was now or never. I shaked my cape a little to get the bulls attention. It ran towards me but missed. I decided I should impress Maria. I started leading the bull in different directions.So when I swiped me cape up from the ground the name Maria was carved into the floor. She noticed and smiled. When I looked over to Luna Isaw her look a little disappointed was it still about me having to kill the bull. So I putt her name into the ground to. She then blushed a little it was... adorable! When I wen't up to my father I hesitated. "C'mon Mijo do it for me,for our family" I grabbed  the sword and aimed it at the bull. Then I looked at the sword it was Luna's face she had a single tear running down her cheek her mouth was opened like she was terrified. Did I cause that horrible expression on her face! "No" I said while putting the sword in the ground.

Luna's P.O.V.
He put the sword in the ground and yelled "Killing the bulk is wrong!" I knew he wouldn't let me down. I started chanting for him,but felt a hand it was papa why were we leaving. "Wait" Maria said "he did the right thing he diddn't kill the bull" I said to them.

When we got home Juaqin kept his promise. "So what's it like being a solider in combat I asked while trying to dodge him

Dangerous" he said I smirked at him then  Maria walked in I signaled him to stop

"So you surrender" he said confidently. Then I flipped him over. "Nope" I said smiling.I helped him up. "So what's up?" I asked Maria. "Papa said to get ready" she said rolling her eyes. "Ugh ok I can't believe I  have to wear a stupid gown" I said while walking out the front door. I was walking to the arena I'm guessing Manolo didn't wan't to go home to hos father after that. When I was in the tunnel towards the stadium I heard a guitar...he still plays! Then I heard this.