Anger (Louis)---request

Cam's POV:

I was sitting on the couch reading, waiting for Louis to come home.

It was the fifth night in a row he'd been out longer then he said he would be.

After another hour I was tired of waiting and decided to just go to bed.

I lied in bed and stared at the ceiling as tears ran down the sides of my head and soaked the sheets.

I heard the door open and close and Louis' heavy footsteps walking up the stairs.

I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and met him at the door.

I shoved the pillow and blanket into his chest, making him stumble backwards.

I then stepped back into the bedroom, shutting and locking the door.

"Cam, open the door babe." Louis said from the other side of the door.

I heaved a loud sigh, "If you want a girlfriend tomorrow I suggest you sleep on the couch."

"Why are you doing this?" He asked, confused.

"Why don't you ever come home when you say you will? Is there someone out there that's better than me? Someone that you love more than me?" I asked, on the verge of tears once again.

Louis sighed, understanding my frustration, "I love you so much. Nobody will ever be able to amount to you. Even if there was someone, I wouldn't want them."

"Then what the hell is so important that you can't come home when you say you will?" I screamed through the door at him.

Louis hit the door with his fist, "I have to work! You know that!"

"I understand that, but am I just not important enough to you?!" I yelled.

"Open the damn door!" Louis matched my tone.

I unlocked the door and slowly twisted the knob.

Once the door was opened all the way Louis slammed me up against the wall on the left side of the doorway.

He lightly trailed his lips from my collarbone, to my jaw line and slammed his lips into mine.

I whimpered into the kiss as Louis squeezed my bum.

I started to realize what he was doing.

Louis was trying to make everything better with sex.

I shoved him away from me, surprising both of us with my burst of strength.

Louis' eyes started to darken with lust as he grabbed me around the waist and shoved me onto the bed.

He crawled on top of me, his hot breath hitting my skin.

"S-Stop." I insisted, "You can't get out of this through sex! This is serious!"

Louis ignored me and started undressing himself.

After he was in nothing but boxers he pulled my tank top and plaid pajama pants off and threw them on the ground.

"Stop! I don't want to do this!" I tried to stop him once more.

He continued doing what he was doing, ignoring my pleas.

"Lou, I really don't want to." I sobbed.

Louis kissed away my tears then pulled down my panties.

He shoved a finger up me, making me moan in pleasure.

"Louis this is fucking serious! You've lied to me! I have no idea if you've been cheating on me or working!" I suddenly yelled, shoving him onto the floor.

Louis stood up with a very pissed expression on his face.

He grabbed onto my wrists and grabbed handcuffs from the drawer of our nightstand.

Louis snapped the handcuffs around my wrists and snaked the chain through the bed frame.

A finger slid into me slowly.

Another was added, making me whimper.

His thumb was tracing circles on my clit, making me go crazy.

A third finger was added as Louis slowly thrusted them in and out.

"F-Faster." I whimpered.

"I thought you didn't want to fuck. I thought that this was fucking serious." Louis mocked me.

"P-Please." I pleaded.

He started moving at a faster pace, barely.

Louis pulled all three fingers out, leaving me with an empty feeling.

He shoved himself into me all at once.

I groaned out in pain and satisfaction.

Louis was teasing me, pulling in and out slowly over and over again, stopping every once in a while to just sit there.

"Just fuck my brains out all ready!" I screamed at him.

Louis immediately started going harder and faster, grabbing onto the headboard.

He was rocking the bed side to side so violently that I truly was afraid that he would break it.

"I-I'm so c-close." I moaned out, grabbing onto Louis' arms.

"Me too babe, me too." Louis gasped for air as he pounded into me.

"LOUIS!!!!" I screamed out as he hit a spot inside me.

He hit that spot over and over again, making me scream out his name in a long chain of pleasure.

I dug my nails into Louis' arms as I hit my high, my back arching.

I felt warm liquid fill me.

Louis pulled out, collapsing beside me in defeat.

"We should really have pointless fights more often." I sighed, lying my head on his bare chest and intertwining my legs with his.

Hope you like it....xoxo