Bathroom (Harry)---request

Angela's POV:

'Heyyyyy sweet cheeks!!! I is having da bestest partayyyy ever tonite! Pweez come! Starts @ whenever u wunna come! XOXO' My best friend, Michaela, texted me as I lied on the couch in my fuzzy pajama pants and a tank top.

"HAAARRRYYY!!!" I screamed out, trying to locate my boyfriend of a year and four months.

"What's up babe?" Harry yelled at me from the kitchen.

"You wanna go to a party tonight?" I asked him as I got up the courage to get off the couch and join Harry in the kitchen.

He turned to me with a grin on his face, "When don't I want to go to a party?" Harry emphasized the 'don't'.

"I'm gonna go get ready, come join me when you decide to get dressed as well." I informed him as I ran up the stairs to our shared room.

I walked into my closet and flung clothes that I disagreed with across the very wide area, trying to find an outfit that I actually liked.

After a while I decided that I needed the help of my fashion oriented boyfriend.

I swear we have psychic abilities, a second before I was about to yell for Harry he came trotting into the closet.

"I had a feeling you would need help with an outfit." Harry grinned at me as he started looking through the few clothing items still on their hangers.

After less than a minute harry already had a whole entire outfit ready for me.

"Put this dress on." He ordered.

I took the dress from his hands and slowly slid it on over my body that was only covered in undergarments.

Once it was on I spun around so Harry could see, "Perfect." He grinned.

"Shoes?" I asked, a second later he produced a pair of black pumps with gold rhinestones covering the heel and chains with gold hearts hung off the backs of the pumps.

* * *

Harry was being his usual flirtatious self, getting awfully handsy with all the plastic bitches. I usually didn't get too worked up when he was flirting but tonight was different for some reason.

I grabbed a random guy that was extremely hot and pulled him into the area where people were dancing. I placed the man's large hands on my hips and started grinding my bum into his crotch.

Harry came storming over and replaced the man with himself.
I was obviously turning him on quite a lot, seeing that his little friend was poking me in the bum.

After a couple minutes or so, Harry whisked me away and straight to the first bedroom.
We heard noises coming from the room and decided to just take this to the bathroom.

Harry placed me onto the closed toilet seat, then turned around and locked the door.

I quickly pulled down his pants, finding that he had nothing underneath his ridiculously tight skinny jeans.

I stroked his cock, placing a kiss on the tip.

"No, no, no." Harry mumbled, pulling me off the toilet seat and putting me onto the counter.

He pulled my dress up so the bottom was folded up onto my hips.

Harry pulled my thong down to my toes, where it slid to the floor.

With no preparation or warning what so ever, he thrusted into me all the way.

"Good Lord Harry! You could've warned me." I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"But that's no fun." He smirked as he slowly pulled out.

Harry rammed back in at full force.
I moved my hands down to grip onto the counter.

Harry was thrusting in hard and fast.

He hit something inside me, deep in me, that caused me to scream out.

"God Harry!" I shrieked.

He kept hitting at spot over and over again.

"Haaaaaarrry." I moaned endlessly.

I started to clench around Harry, inching closer and closer to my high.

"Angggggiiiiieeeee!" Harry yelled out as his juices emptied into me. He kept thrusting until I came all over the counter, resting my head on his shoulder.

Harry picked me up off the counter as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed my back into the bathroom door as he kissed me harshly.

"Ready for round two?" He asked with a smirk.