11

Taehyung's POV

I sat on the edge of the cliff while looking at the beautiful scenery. It's so peaceful here.

I remember when Jungkook and I came here back in high school. He would always tell me how beautiful and quiet it is here.

Jungkook...

I wonder how him and Mina are doing. I hope they're not getting into any arguments or anything..Jungkook would be so heartbroken.

I'm glad he was able to get the one he loves. His life must be amazing now.

You guys might be wondering where Hoseok is right now, huh?

Well he's with his boyfriend right now. They decided to move in together, so now I have no where to go. I didn't want to just live with them and interrupt their relationship.

Well you guys see? Everyone is living in such a happy life.

I have no one...

No one at all..

"Tae!! Look!!", Jungkook called.

I face him and was met with a bright flash.

"Yah!! You almost made me blind!!", I yelled while rubbing my eyes.

He started laughing while looking at the picture.

"Look at your face!", he said while laughing.

I chuckled by the picture.

"I'm saving this for memories"

I set my arms back and closed my eyes while enjoying the light wind passing by.

"What happened?!", I asked while hugging Jungkook.

"I-I got a paper cut", he sobbed.

I sighed, but soon chuckled. I wiped his tears away.

"You're such a baby Jungkook"

"It really hurts though!"

"Alright alright, lets go get you a bandaid"

"Okay...but I'm not a baby"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I miss those times when I would have to take care of Jungkook because he would always act like a baby. It was a pain in the ass...but we created some happy memories.

My feelings for him hasn't changed. Yeah, he did pick Mina, but I still love him. I tried to forget about him and tell myself about all the things he's done to me...but that didn't change my feelings.

But now that I think about it...choosing Mina might be the right choice for him.

I can't give him something special like Mina can...

A family.

Sometimes I wish I was her. I wish I can take her spot so I can enjoy the love Jungkook gives her.

That's all I actually want. I want to feel loved...but I'll never get that...

I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of crying alone. I'm tired of hurting myself.

So I'm going to end it all.

I stood up and looked down at the rocky ground. It was deep down there. I've thought about doing this for so long.

I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes. I took a little step forward. The tears from my eyes came down nonstop.

I love you Jungkook.

I took one more step and soon fell. I felt the wind throughout my whole body...until I hit the ground.