=three=

"S-so what is it today?" I asked with a slight studder.

 "I'm not telling you until you open your eyes Cadney Brent!" Margo always insisted I open my eyes everyday to see if my eyes were starting to function. Which they're not.

 "Ugh, it's just gonna be like every other d-day, nothing." I tried to convince her, but like always she refused.

 "I don't care! Open them! I still want to see those brown eyes!" I also knew my eyes were brown since she talked about them so often. She also told me dog poop was brown too, so there for my eyes look like dog poop.

 "F-fine." I gave in, here comes disappointment.

*** (a/n I wanted to stop here but then it would have been really really short...)

 I had fainted.

 I didn't blame my self because I could faintly see Margo starring at me. No big deal, actually HUGE deal!

 "I-I saw you!" I screamed in happiness.

 "What?!" Margo started jumping. Well I think, 'cause I couldn't see much.

 "I saw you starring at me when you told me to open my eyes!" I said still screaming and trying to calm myself down.

 With that Margo started screaming (again) and running to get my parents.

 My parents burst through the door, but the door was already open so it was more like a run in the room. Their eyes were wide with wonder.

 "S-she's r-right." Was all I had to say to get my parents overwhelmed.

 ***

I sat in the front seat of my mum's red Chevy Cruise and for the first time ever I could actually see (sorta) where we were going. I saw trees, well I think they were trees but I wouldn't know 'cause I was blind.

 "Margo!" I turned around to see my best friend texting away on her phone. Note to self, get phone.

She looked up with a giant grin on her face that would probably stay there all day.

 "Mhm."

 "Would you happen to have a mirror?"

 "Oh my god!"

  "So..."

 "Of coarse I do!"

Did I want to look in the mirror?

Would I look how I imagined myself?

What if I become all self-conscious and stuff?

I don't know why I was getting all worked up for looking at myself, but I was.

It's just a mirror. I grapped the mirror and looked.

I. Am. Beautiful?

I don't know. I don't know who to compare myself to. I haven't seen more than Margo, Mum, Dad, and some people walking outside in my entire life!

I froze.

I realized that today people would look at me differently. I will see more of the world today. I will be able to see human beings. Today my life changed... entirely.

****************************

hey guys! i'm imagining Cadney as Ariana Grande so just ta let ya know. 

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!