Chapter; 9 Found

Emma's pov

''Fuck, fucking shit Bella you said it was just matt'' I said to Bella while we were hiding under the chairs in the long bus. 

''Well im sorry'' She said sarcastially. 

''Can you peak little and see who it is with him?'' Bella said and i instantly nodded. 

''Oh mother freaking shit'' I said while gasping. Then Bella dragged me down. 

''Your idiot they can see you, who was it-?'' She said wanting an answer while i was so confused and i really thought that we were going to die. 

''It's-it-it's Ricky'' I said. When she sighed. 

''Are you ready? We are going off this bus but before we gotta have sunglasses and something on our heads. 

I gave her my big hat and i wore a beanie which i don't know why i had in my purse but i took it and them we got up, i shaked like a dying cow when we passed Ricky and Matt. 

''Wait m'am'' Ricky said. Oh shit. 

''You forgot your sunglasses'' He said while giving them to me, i din't show my face so i just took them and walked outside. 

''Old girls now and days'' I heard him mumble. I just walked out as fast as i could and walked down to the ticket station. 

''What do we do now?'' Bella said. 

''We have to buy new tickets and then we will go to LA'' I said while walking to the ticket station not knowing if Bella was following. 

''Are you freaking insane?'' She yelled. 

''Shut the freaking up, if they hear you thats you who is going to die not me'' I whispered. 

''Two tickets to LA please, and if they are two tickets which is now please can we take them?'' I asked the man which was in the seat in the ticket station. He just nodded. 

''Oh, we have one right now, the bus is right there'' He pointed to the bus Matt and Ricky was into. 

''Uhm,Eh i mean, you know,'' I suttered. 

''We can't take that one'' Bella said helping me and i just nodded. 

''Well, we have another one in one hour'' He said and i sighed and nodded once again. He gave us the tickets and then i gave him the money and by that we walked out of the ticket station. 

''IDIOT IT'S THEM WHY DID YOU LET THEM GO'' I heard Matt yell at Ricky while they were pointing at us. 

''RUN'' I said to Bella which was by now running. 

I hit my hand in one of the cars and don't ask how, we were running and shortly after i could see Ricky run after us. Please please don't let him get us please god. I thought to myself. 

(There is a picture of Bella running ---> I din't have one of Emma. And as you know Bella is the OLD miley and Emma is Ariana Grande) 

I found a grocory store and i pushed Bella in and we hided in one of the rooms where they have all the stuff they sell. 

''Shh'' Bella said while i flinched in pain of my hand. I nodded and then i heard Ricky. 

''Come on i swear i am not like Jason, It was Jason who hurted you not me please im going to help you come out'' He said trying to sound sweet. 

''Yeah right'' I whispered. Bella just said shh again and i just stayed qouite. 

''Do you really think that i will hurt you Bella, i mean how could i do that to you?'' He said, and i think he sounded sweet in real life. 

But i can't fall for that, i shaked my head when Bella was about to walk out. Then when she turned back something fell and i just closed my eyes shut. 

''Sorry.'' She said. I picked up a baseball bat and then he walked in but we were hiding so he didn't see us. 

''I know you are in here so just show me and let'srun beacuse if Jason finds you, i hope you guys know what he will do to you'' He said. 

Then he came closer, and closer and closer so i couldn't take it anymore so i just got up and hitted him with the baseball bat in the head. 

''Is he dead?'' Bella said shortly. 

''If we don't get out of we that's is we who is going to be dead, come one'' I said and dragged her out of the mess i just did. 

We both sighed and then Bella froze in her postition. 

''Come on Bella we have to go'' I said trying to drag her with me but she was froze in her position. 

''Come on Bella we have to go if Matthew finds us then i may kill him too'' I said trying to drag her away with me. 

''I think he already did'' She said and pointed to a boy with a beanie. Oh my god. 

''Come on Bella we have to run.'' I said when she finally started running with me. 

Matthew didn't see us i think beacuse he was too busy looking for Ricky and then me and Bella walked into the old bus Matthew and Ricky was in and yelled at the driver. 

''Please you have to get going please someone is chasing us and you have to drive to LA please come on you have to please hep us'' I said almost crying of the pain in my hand and the pain that he may not even move. 

''I will, just sit down'' He said nicely, he was old and i think he was about 59 or something. 

Me and Bella sat down when the door opened again. 

''Oh is someone chasing you guys too'' The driver said when me and Bella shot up of our seats. 

The 'guys' who walked in was both Matthew and Ricky, they weren't mad. Or at least Matthew wasn't mad, Ricky was rubbing his head. 

''Yeah and we are not being chased, WE are chasing those girls beacuse someone is Chasing them'' Matthew said and pointed at us. 

Me and Bella started shaking so much it was unbelieveboule. 

''Well then sit down if you want to go to LA young boy'' The driver said. 

''I swear if you hit me again i will freaking kill you'' Ricky said trying hard not to sound angry while they both sat down with us in the back of the bus. 

''Are you-i mean-Jason is-or'' Bella couldn't get her words out. 

''No, i already said that when YOU tried to kill me for god sake'' Ricky said still rubbing his head. 

''Well i still think you work for Jason and i-i'' I was about to cry when Matthew held me or i could sa hugged me. 

''We don't work for them, we tried to find you but you runned off and that's how we ran here, Jason still think you two are in the basement and thats why we are going to run off, we don't work for them i promise'' He said and kissed my forehead while i rested on his chest. 

''How is your head'' Bella said to ricky. 

''It freaking hurts'' He said and bella started rubbing hsi head too. 

''Im sorry, i thought you wre the bad boy you know'' I said trying to sound as sweet as possibole. 

''Well, it's okay now beacuse we find you guys and i hope Jason dosen't find us.'' Ricky said. 

Then i drifted asleep. 

---

Hope you liked it and be happy that i post this much, some of the ther writers don't even post two pages like i do :)