Take me home

The rest of my day was boring. All I did was sleep, listen to music and eat. I didn't have anyone to talk to for the rest of the day. Jimin went back to the dorms so I was all alone.

So today, im going back to my office at Big Hit. It'll be a nice walk anyway. I ate breakfast and put on my shoes before I left. I already was dressed.

When I arrived, not that many people were there. But I guess it didn't matter because im going to be in my office for all of today.

I walked in my office and saw something on my desk... It was a sheet of lyrics. I looked at what it said and it was wrote by Jimin.
I read it and I almost cried. It was a sad song with a lot of classical instrumental through the whole song.
I sat down cleaning up my desk. I know Jimin should be here soon. When is he coming?

I heard knocking on the door and opened the door. I saw Jimin standing there with a red rose. He gave me the rose asking me permission to go on a date next Saturday night. I said yes. He was so handsome. He is a true gentleman.

Jimin: "So did you see my new song on your desk?"

Y/N: "Yeah I saw, its a sad song. Good but sad."

Jimin: "I already have cords and an idea of how it'll sound. It has to be instrumental, but smooth and created that sad, depressing mood."

Y/N: "Wow this may be the most happiest song ive heard in a long time!" I said sarcastically.

Jimin: "Ya im serious Y/N. By what time do you think you'll have the song ready?"

Y/N: "Probably in a couple hours. It will be an easy slow process."

Jimin: "Sounds good."

I finished the song and I let Jimin hear it. He approved. We recorded the song and then put in the instrumental parts. I looked at what time it was and it was already 6 P.M.

Y/N: "Jimin I have to go home so, I guess ill see you later-"
Jimin interrupted me.

Jimin: "Ill walk you home."

I said fine but come on. He knows I just live around the corner. Whatever.
We were walking and we stopped at my house.

Y/N: "It looks like it might rain. Jimin you can come inside. Better yet just stay for the night. It looks like its going to be a bad storm."

Jimin: "Thank you. Ok."

Y/N: "Hmmm... You can just sleep on the couch. "

Jimin: "How about I sleep on the bed instead."

He was walking toward me.

Y/N: "Fine. Just.... Just don't do anything sneaky."

We both went to my room and he layed on my bed.

Jimin: "Lay down with me baby girl~"

Y/N: "I will. Just let me change. Impatient much?"

I started changing. I don't know why I did that in front of Jimin. I mean he already saw me in my underwear and bra.

I took of my shirt when all of a sudden I felt hands hold my waist. I turned around of course to see Jimin. He leaned in my ear and he whispered ..

Jimin: "Baby girl, lets play a game~"

He began kissing my neck leaving marks and just trails of kisses. His lips were plump and soft. He felt warm to touch. He was being gentle with me. He started kissing my shoulder and I let out small little moans.

He helped me take off the rest of my clothes. Then he pushed me down to the bed. He whispered to me..

Jimin: "We never finished what we started the other day kitten~"

He kissed my collar bone as he held my hands tight. His touch was still soft and gentle. It was relaxing and soothing. He released his one of his hands from my grip of his hand.
He massaged my thighs making me more relaxed and calm but still turned on as fuck.
He came back to my lips. He kissed me differently from before. The kiss was more sexy and dominate. His tongue touched mine. He tasted sweet and rich. He pulled away going down my body with warm, rough kisses. He went down to my thighs and roughly kissed my inner thigh. I moaned in response.
Jimin: "I love your moan~"
He kissed above my weak spot. He then kissed my clit and after that... We just were rough with eachother. End of dirtiness thank you.

The next morning I woke up to sleepy Jimin hugging me and cuddling me. So cute and gentle. I kissed his forehead and got up to get ready for work. I was about to take a shower when I heard Jimin getting up and coming into the bathroom with me. We took the shower together.
I made breakfast for him this time. Pancakes, bacon and eggs. With some coffee of course.

It was such a refreshing morning. For the first time I wanted to stay living in that moment forever, especially with Jimin. I actually feel he has true feelings for me. Im in love with him. Its not just lust or his sex that makes me fall to my knees but hes just an amazing guy who has true feelings for me. I hope.
But Jimin oppa, I love you.
___________________________________
             ~Jimins P.O.V~
Y/N, our relationship will be hard because rumors about us will start and so will drama. But I need you to know that... I love you. With all my heart. I don't know how you feel but I really am in love with you. Lets have a long forever lasting love~
--------------------------------------
Sorry its crappy but.... The end
:)