14

Y/N POV

"There's a swimming costume in your bathroom" Jungkook said coming out of his room in his swimming trunks.

"Oh ok" I said walking into my room and going to the small bathroom that's opposite to my bed.

Walking into my bedroom I saw a one piece, black swimming costume hanging from my door.

Once I put the swimming costume on, I walked out of my room and walked to the other side of the house.

I walked into the pool room and was shocked by the site.

"Y/NNN you came" Jhope shouted from the end of the pool while everyone else was sat around the pool with their legs dipped into the pool

"It looks that way" I said jumping into the pool and swimming towards the end of the pool next to Jhope.

"Some one put some music on" Taehyung said before taking his legs out of the pool and standing up, walking away from the pool and running full force toward it and diving into the water.

"I'll do it" Namjoon said walking to a music player and pressed the start button. Once he walked back to where he was, 21st century girls started to play.

"Did you random it?" Jungkook asked after jumping into the pool.

"It just played" Namjoon answered while Taehyung splashed Jungkook in the face with water.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" Yoongi shouted while standing up and doing the dance to the song.

"Y/N do you know any dances?" Yoongi asked, still dancing.

"I know them all" I replayed standing up and dancing along with him.

"Really?" Jin asked swimming over to Namjoon.

"Yep" I said still dancing to 21st century girls.

"I'm just going to get a drink" Jimin said walking out of the pool room and going to the kitchen.

"Why are you listening to our songs?"Jhope said talking to Namjoon while he shakes his head."because we are".

"GUYS...."Jimin said running into the room out of breathe.

"What's up?" Jin asked while Jimin was still trying to get his breath back.

"Wo- Wonho is gone" Jimin managed to get out before running back to the direction he came from.

Once Jimin started running back, Namjoon and Yoongi sprinted to catch up to him.

"We should go to right?" Jhope said while Jungkook was already trying to catch up to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"I'm taking that as a yes" Taehyung said following Jungkook while everyone else got out of the pool and followed behind everyone else.

"How has he just disappeared" Jhope said looking down at the basement.

"Someone would have needed to get him out there self" Namjoon said also looking down at the empty basement.

"The door has been forcefully opened" Yoongi said pointing at the dint in the door.

"Don't we have security cameras" Jungkook asked while Namjoon nodded his head.

"I'll go check them" Namjoon said going up the stairs.

"Y/N you will catch a cold if you stay in that so go get dressed and your arm...put another bandage on it" Jin said before walking into the living room.

"But it's fine now" I whispered under my breath, walking up the stairs heading to my room.

I walked into my room and just picked out a random outfit. As I turned around to get dressed I saw a piece of paper on my bedside table.

'XX-XXXX-XXXX-Wonho
Thank you' Once I read the paper, I folded it up and slid it into one of my draws.

~Time skip~

"It was only the red head? No one else?" Jin asked Namjoon while everyone was sat down on the chairs in the living room.

"Yeah only him. He climbed over the fence and snuck into the house" Namjoon said looking around at everyone.

"Who is he anyway? He was in the car with Wonho" Jungkook said leaning forward and resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

Taking his phone out of his poker he answered "I think his name is Mark? Minhyuk? One of them" before typing something into his phone.

"How do you mix Mark and Minhyuk up?" Jimin said making Namjoon hold up his finger."One sec"

"They both have red hair" Namjoon said still looking down at his phone.

"It's....it was Minhyuk" Namjoon said finally looking up from his phone.

"How do you know?" Yoongi asked walking over to Namjoon.

"I've searched them up and it shows their face with their name" Namjoon said showing Yoongi his phone.

"There's like more than 30 of them: Minhyuk, Taeyong, Yongguk, Ayno, Ten, Kai, Daehyun, Lucas, Felix, Minho, Seungcheol, Soohyun, Yunho, Kris, Jaehyun, Chanyeol, Jaemin, Hongbin, Yugyeo-"(a/n if you know more than half of these people...I love you)
"ok we get it, we already knew there was a lot of people" Taehyung said, interrupting Yoongi

"What are we doing about Wonho?" I asked making everyone look in my direction.

"There's nothing we can actually really do. If we meet him again, we meet him again. If we don't, we don't" Namjoon said before taking his phone out of Yoongi's hands.