21 {ending}

thank you guys so much for 30k, I really appreciate it ❤️

(this is so funny- i wrote this ages ago and now i have 90k wtf)

-
Y/N POV

"Y/N, wake up" I heard Jungkook say from the other side of the room, causing me to get up off the bed.

I ran over to him and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Should we go down and see what Jin's cooking?" Jungkook said walking out of the bedroom and running down the stairs.

"Ya! Wait for me!" Running behind him, I grabbed him and pulled him towards me making him nearly fall on top of me.

"Stop running in the house. You'll break something" Jin said with his back to me and Jungkook.

"What are you making" both me and Jungkook at the same time making us both look at each other and laugh slightly.

"Pancakes" Jin said still with his back to us. "Go in the living room" Jin said before I started to chase him into the living room.

"I'm trying to sleep. Be quite" Yoongi said while he was snuggled into the sofa.

"Y/N come here" Namjoon said while he was in front of the TV, trying to turn it on.

"What have you done now?" Walking over to him I sat down next to him, grabbing the remote from his hands.

"Y/N I think I broke it" Namjoon said while pouting and looking down.

"I'll fix it it's fine" I said pressing the power button but nothing happened.

"How can you fix it if you're still asleep" Jhope said to the side of me making me jump.

"W-what do you m-mean? I am awake" I said looking at everyone in the room.

"It's time to wake up" everyone said at the same time making me stand up and walk slowly backwards, confused.

"Y/N WAKE UP" all of them said at the same time while walking closer to me.

"Y/N. Wake up" I heard Taehyung say in a soft voice while shaking me slightly.

It was then I opened my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung said wiping the tear that was falling down my cheek.

Pulling me up, Taehyung lifted me into his arms and cradled me from side to side.

"I had a dream. It was weird. Everyone was there, including Jungkook and he was awake and well.

"He is awake. He was asking for you, that's why I woke you up" Taehyung said still holding me in his arms.

"I should go then" standing up I ended up getting dragged back down.

"I'll carry you" Taehyung said putting his arm to the back of my leg and lifting me up.

"But I can walk"
"I don't care"

"Y/N" Jungkook said from his bed still lying down with wires attached to him and skin as white as paper.

"Can you leave us to have some alone time? I have to talk to her" Jungkook said in a broken voice, eyes almost begging.

"Yeah...sure" everyone said leaving me and Jungkook alone while Taehyung places me down on the chair, beside him before following behind the rest.

"Do you know how worried I was?" Jungkook said looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I was more focused on you and not my own health"
"Well you should know that your heath comes first" Jungkook said lifting his hand up and putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What did the nurse say, You know, about your health?" I asked hesitantly not really wanting to know.

He just looked down, sighing. "Why? What-t's wrong"

"They don't think I'll make it" looking back at him I shook my head from side to side

"No. No. Y-you're fine. You're awake. You're fine. Just fine." Shaking my head from side to side I tried my best to keep my tears in and for them not to fall down my face.

"Y/N. It's ok. Don't cry. Please" lifting his arm up he wiped the tears that feel onto my cheeks.

"You're not dying. No"
"I'm fighting it. I'll try"

"I want to say something that I've always wanted to get out" Jungkook said giving me a reassuring smile.

"No. I don't want to hear it. You can tell me when you're out of hospital" I said letting my tears fall down my face.

"Y/N STOP IT. listen to me" jungkook snapped, startling me into silence.

with a cough, he continued ".....i'm not gonna make it out of the hospital.. i'm surprised myself that i even woke up" i heard him say, tears running, forcing my eyesight to become blurry

"but- bu-"
"i've always loved you Y/N" jungkook interrupted bluntly as i widened my eyes in shock.

"wh-why are you saying this to me- this isn't fair" i spat while holding my head down, not making eye contact with him. "you're saying you're not going to make it, and then you suddenly confess- do you realise.... do you realise the situation that you're leaving me in" i gasp for air, tall the crying is making me too weak.

jungkook looks down, a slight glance of shame and guilt in his eyes "Y/N..... i needed you to know".

without any other words, i stand up, shaking, forcing myself out of the room. i hear mutters behind me, but i close the door and lean back, shutting jungkook inside. alone.

"what happened?" tae asks and in reply i say nothing. "Y/N?" yoongi adds.

"i don't want to talk about it" i snap, falling to the floor due to my legs giving in. "i just need time to think" i say softly, leaning my head on my knees.

-

-

"Y/N GET UP! THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH JUNGKOOK" i heard shouting, followed with people sprinting into jungkook's room.

i stand up, confusedly, following everyone.
the beeping of the machine was enough for me to snap out of it, and i sprinted to his side- his lifeless body leaving me speechless.

doctors push me out of the way, with defibrillators in their hands, they charge it up before placing it onto jungkook's chest, forcing his body to jump at the contact.

nothing...

with the long, proceeding high pitch beep.... the doctors proclaimed his death.....

and everything turns black.

-
LOL THATS THE END PAHSJSHS

i wrote this back in 2017-2019 so thank you all so much for the support on this book- this was the ending i wrote but never published in 2019 so i thought you all deserved the ending.... even if it's like this....