Chapter 2 - Electric Feel

I couldn't stop staring into his eyes, those beautiful sapphire blue eyes. He was utteraly beautiful. I had never seen such perfectness. "What's your name ?" Rick asked.  "Rosalie" I replied" "Well Rosalie this is my son Carl." Rick said. " Hey there." said Carl with a grin.  Oh my god, He's perfection.  " H-Hey." I stuttered. God damnit Rosalie get your shit together. I looked down, and remembered I was still in my P'js. " Uhm, Do you guys mind if i go change? I'll show you guys the cabin, once I'm dressed." I said.  "Sure thing little lady, we'll wait right here." Daryl replied.  I quickly got up and went into the bathroom. I changed into a peachy-coral crop top, Some washed out highwaisted shorts, White converse, and of course a beanie. I walked out, and Carl's mouth dropped, I giggled a bit as he quickly closed his mouth and turned bright red.  "Okay well, over here there's 4 bedrooms, over here's the kitchen and living room, and to your left there's 2 bathrooms. "Do you mind if Carl camps in your room? I'm sure he won't bother you. Right Carl?" asked Rick. "Nope." Carl said with a smirk.  "Yeah, I don't mind.." I said, scratching the back of my head. " I guess it's settled then." Daryl said, and both Rick and Daryl left to show the rest of the group their rooms. "Soooo... I guess we're roomies huh?" asked Carl with an evil grin. "It appears so.." I replied. 

 Carl's P.O.V 

She was stunning. You know what? Fuck that. Their isn't sufficient words to describe Rosalie. I couldn't wait to talk to her.  I wonder if she likes me.. No I don't think so. How could someone as beautiful as her fall for a piece of shit like me. "Well I'm gonna go get my things" I finally said after what seemed ages. "Okay" said Rosalie with a shy smile. I smiled and went outside to gather my backpack. All of the sudden i heared Rosalie scream, I quickly dropped everything and ran inside, she was being attacked by two walkers. I shot both of them straight in  the head. "Rosalie are you okay?!" I almost screamed. "I-I'm fine" she stuttered and fainted. I checked to see if she had any bite marks, luckily she didn't. But what i did notice was she had scars. No. How could such a beautiful girl do this to herself? I picked her up and set her down on the couch. Even when she was sleeping she looked like an angel. "Dad! Get Hershel in here, Rosalie fainted." "What happened in here?" My Dad asked. "She got attacked by 2 walkers, but she isn't bit. She just fainted." "I'll go get Hershel." replied Rick.

Mwuahahahhahaha Cliff hanger. I ain't spoling the rest. c;

See what happenes next chapter >:) -Ceci