Wedding day

"You look beautiful" my father stated as we where about to walk do the aisle.

"Thank you daddy, you ready Tara" I asked. Tara is my older sister and my first bridesmaid. She's never been happy axel was my mate I know they had a thing in the past but we where mates and I was ready to move on from that.

"Yeah whatever sis" she mumbled if I didn't have my hightened Luna hearing I wouldn't have heard her.

There he was waiting down the aisle for me. Looking up at his face something seemed to be wrong he didn't smile at me at all.

Saying our vowes the priest came to his last bit and said "you may now kiss the bride" I leaned in to seal the kiss it looked like he was going to kiss me on the lips but dodged my lips and kissed me on the cheek. As everyone erupted into cheers they must've not noticed he dodged our sealment of marriage.

Leaving the party early to go home I thought my mate had something planned for our mating, however I couldn't have been more wrong.

He left me on my own to go to a meeting so I decided to wait for him to get home so we could go to bed together. Walking to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea this pain erupted in my abdomen spreading to my thighs. I was screaming in pain as my wolf whimpered at the intensity.

Feeling dizzy I fell to the floor blackness taking over my sight the last thing I heard was my wolf whimpering that our mate had mated with somebody else.