To much pain

Being tied to a chair in my mates bedroom wasn't what I thought to be a punishment. Until they come in and started having sex in front of me. The pain thrived through my body my screams never made them stop.

It's been 3 days since Colton tide me to this chair. He's not given me any food just small sips of water when Tara wasn't around.

I couldn't look at him anymore the mate I once loved was no mate of mine anymore. He would try and talk to me but I would just block him out. He would slap me every time I denied him any words to leave my lips.

My body was a dark purple blackish colour from below my breasts to just above my knees from where they continued to have sex. My wolf was no longer with me.

I just sat there broken....

All I wanted was for it to end to be with my lost pup...

Later that evening Colton decided to let me go back to my room. Once he untied my tired body. Getting up on my shaky legs and walking towards the door I stumbled. Thinking i was gunna go flat on my face when to arms caught me and grabbed me round the waste. With the sparks I knew it was Colton.

"Please don't touch me alpha" I whispered. I heard a small whimper come from behind me as he let me go.

Walking into my bedroom and into the bath room I lost my temper. I have no wolf and no pup because of him now it's my turn to leave smashing the bathroom mirror is when I realised my way out.

Sitting on the bathroom floor making sure my bedroom and bathroom where locked incase he decided I deserved another beating. I wrote him a letter.

Dear Colton

I thought you where my soul mate, the love of my life but you turned out not to be. My wolf is no longer with me she has gone to another and you had taken our pup away from me.

I had never cheated on you that is a lie, you where my world and I loved you.

But I don't know the monster you have became.

Live a happy life with Tara beside you as your Luna as I will no longer be around.

I still love you my husband but for now it is good bye.

Love milli

One cut is all it would take skidding the piece of mirror from by my elbow to my wrist I watched as the blood left my body.

As darkness was taking over my sight, I heard a loud bang looking up with my weak head Colton stood at the bathroom door with tear in his eyes.

"Goodbye Colton" I whispered as darkness consumed me.