Punishment is due

Millis POV

So I'm going to meet my lost pup after all. I worried he's going to be evil if Colton doesn't make things right.

Today's the trial day for Colton and Tara for the pain and tourtière they had put me through. Tara new that I was pregnant before she started all this so she is getting trialled for manslaughter of my pup. However Colton is getting trailed for my tourter and nearly killing my wolf in the process.

Sitting out side the pack court I was getting sympathetic looks of the pack members and being greeted as Luna. I wasn't Luna though.

As we where called in the sat my sister smirking at me as if she won the prize.

"All rise we are here today for justice against the crimes against our Luna. Tara you are here by sentences to 20 lashes and to be collared until your 25th birthday which is in 5 years time"

"But I might not be able to shift back I can't be my worth for 5 years"

"Silence do you want to make it ten. The lashes will be commenced after this court. Take her away"

As Colton came up to the stand my wolf whimpered at all the memories of him hurting us. Rubbing my belly as feeling my pup move I watched the judge give his judgement.

"Alpha Colton you are stood before us today for the crimes you committed towards your mate. You are also here for the death of your unborn pup considering you did not know your mate was pregnant you are not being done for manslaughter of the unborn pup. However you are hereby sentence to a year being collared and 30 lashes for the treated of your mate."

"Sorry judge to interrupt"

"Yes Luna how can I help"

"Alpha Colton can not be leashed for a year as i am pregnant and will need the alpha by my side for the birth and upbringing of the child as the moon goddess has requested."

"Very well Luna you are only about one month pregnant so he can be collared for 5 months while you prepare you nest for your pups. How does that seem Luna?"

"Perfect judge thank you"

As the court came to an end I left without looking back as I didn't want to see my mates eyes. Listening to him whimper was the worst.

When the lashes where over Tara and Colton had to shift. I always loved the colour of his wolf pitch black but his ears had a tint of silver hinting that we are mates.

Watching them collar him was so humiliating but I watch along with everyone else they deserved after all.

Lying down I'm my bed that night I couldn't block out his whimpers and howls of pain calling to my wolf. It wasn't his wolf who treat us badly after all.

Going down to see him was the worst feeling ever but I couldn't listen to my wolf any longer. Shifting into her was easy my little bump showing due to it looking bigger as wolf form.

Walking over to her mate he noticed her straight away whimpering towards her growing bump he nudge his nose into her. I knew Colton was watching from the back of his wolf mind but the fear of him hurting me was still there. Letting our wolfs have time together was what they needed.

Slowly lying down next to him for him to sleep all I heard was Colton small whisper "thank you" as they both fell asleep.