Faithtale

(Sans P.O.V.)

     I was at home in me and paps trailer feeding pap his spaghetti. He was talking about his day at the day care and how he was having fun with all his friends which makes me happy that he's having a good time with others. When I went and got the mail I saw there was a acceptance letter for me when I read it I saw I was accepted for the college job the lab that dad works at so that'll be interesting. Later I put Papy to bed and went to my bed and went to sleep

~Enter dream~

   I was in the lab as a kid again. I must be reliving a memory in a dream again. I was walking around in the dark looking for a light source or a switch until I saw a glowing blue light coming from a giant test tube and inside was an angel that lived in the water. She looked like a kid my age and so I approached her. She looked startled at my presence but quickly got comfortable with me.
"Hi there kid what are you doing in here?"
"I have you know I'm your age and I live here."
    She giggled which I thought it was a cute sound,
"What's your name?"
"Frisk"
"That's nice, my names sans."
    She smiled brightly and I felt heat rise to my face because of it. For about an hour we talked and enjoyed ourselves until I heard a familiar older and calm voice,
"Sans..."
I turned and saw dad he had his hand out for me to grab and when Frisk saw him she jumped or pushed away from the glass and looked nervous almost scared. I wondered why. I grabbed his hand and he started moving towards the exit. I looked back and frisk was back at the glass and she looked sad, she put her hand on the glass as if asking for me to come back.
"Sans.... do not come back her again until your ready or older...-"
His eyes looked down at me,
"-understand."
"Yes."

{there an art summary}~Exit Dream~

~Exit Dream~

    I woke up from the dream and see that I'm still in bed I look around and see papy still asleep. Lately I've been having that dream over and over each night and I don't know why. I still don't remember how I got to that lab but I remember it existed now and that girl... Frisk.... I have this feeling that I'll see her soon or something. I just..... I just want to see her again but this time not in a dream.

    When morning came I made breakfast  for the two of us and got pap ready for daycare. He held my hand as we walked to the day care and was jumping like he was playing hop scotch, at some moments he would pull my hand to speed me up to catch up to him and I'd chuckle each time he would,
"SO TODAY YOUR STARTING YOUR WORK AT THE LAB DAD WORKS AT?"
"Yep"
"I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU AND DAD!"
"Hey it's ok maybe someday you'll work in that lab with us and it'll be great."
"YEAH BECAUSE EVERYTHINGS GREAT WHEN THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS AROUND!"
"That's right!"
      We got to the day care and I saw Tori waving to us. I let go of papys hand and he ran in to play with the other kids.
"Hey Tori."
"Hello Sans how is everything?"
"Good. How's things with Asgore?"
"Great! In fact *sniffle* we're going to have a little one!"
    She cried happy tiers with a smile,
"That's great! I'm happy for you guys! Oh I almost forgot I got a job at the lab where my dad works."
"That's wonderful well I won't hold you up hope you have a good day sans!"
"Thanks"
     I started heading towards the lab following the directions on my phone to the address. It's weird. The closer I got the more I felt my soul get warmer full of life but for what it's just a job......