X-tale

(Cross P.O.V.)

As I moved through the space where all the au sheets exist {I guess it'd be inktale since that's where ink lives and stuff} Chara was able to move on and just... disappear since she {yes Chara is a girl as well as frisk here since that's how alternate versions will work} was able to accept that we can't bring everyone back and that even if we do they'll just be copies... not the originals. My soul was re completed as charas last act for fixing the harm she's done. As I move through the space I watch as each au enjoys themselves where everyone's alive... but more importantly there was always a constant... Each human-or more specifically frisk (not including the swap universes) was the pacifist. The one looking out for her friends just like mine... did... *sigh* where did we go wrong? Everything went to shit when father decided to test the [OVERWRITE] button. And it changed Frisk, making her.. different. I still don't understand when exactly Chara took control and killed everyone. Ink said that there was some anomaly traveling between aus. People stated that it was a girl that was black and white. Everyone thought it was core Frisk but one persons comment said otherwise to me. They said she wore a bandanna. This gave me hope that maybe she really was alive.

     After about three hours of searching I decided that maybe it was too good to be true... That is until I saw her in the distance with her kind and beautiful smile-

 The moment I saw her I dashed towards her with tears in my eyes,"FRISK!!!"  I tackled her in a hug

"FRISK!!!"
  I tackled her in a hug. She almost stumbled and fell from it but she regained her balance,
"S-Sans!"
  She then gave me a bone crushing hug. I heard sobs so I moved back a little seeing her crying,
"H-hey why are you crying?"
"I j-just missed y-you so m-much"
"*sniff* me too..."
We went back into an embrace. After an hour we calmed down and let go of each other. I noticed Frisks appearance was different,
"Hey your taller!"
"Yeah I think it has something to do with whatever our.... universe is now."
She was still shorter than me (thank god) but was now up to my chin.
"Speaking of which. HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!?!"
"Simple really. Chara took half my soul with her when she.... merged? With you?.... I don't know but I kept the other half and was in a long sleep. When Chara passed on the half of my soul she took returned to me."
"Oh so that's where it went. But wait why haven't you been you know looking for me or someone from our universe that could help?"
"Ok one: I was busy tracking down this creature from the void that's been terrorizing aus and two: I learned of what happened to the au and people after my death and I even asked core Frisk to check the void for me on their whereabouts but when she got there she found out they've already been deleted.... I didn't know what to do after hearing that so I acted unfazed to core until I got away and I let it all out."
  That wasn't what she was supposed to do. Who knows how unstable she can be right now and... it's so unlike her... I've known her long enough to know that she'd at least give hints on what's bothering her {stalker much} N-no I'm not!! S-she's just my friend that I've known since I was a kid!! {sssure~ She's just that friend that you talk about in your sleep. Sometimes there's moaning} W-w-what?!? I guess that explains why my pillow ends up with drool and stuff. {your making this more uncomfortable than it has to} sorry.