Information

Comment and vote!

ROSE P.O.V

My heart beats faster as the seconds go by. The escort opens the door and I walk back slowly away from the door. But the escort pulls me in and whispers, "I know he's very intimidating". Was that supposed to be reassuring or a warning? He closes the door.
Alex doesn't even look up "sit" he demands.
"Sorry wrong room" I squeak quickly opening the door.
"Sit" his tone more impatient.
"Umm no thanks I'll go...you seem busy..." I trailed. Taking a step out the door.
"I won't ask you again Ms.Rose" he states.
I freeze."You didn't ask me anything more like like demanded" I growl. After a couple of silent seconds go by I try to reason with myself.
just leave....
but you need information.
not from him...
So leave.

I argue with myself and take another step out the door and close it. I take a deep breath, and start to walk to the elevators. I'm grabbed and pinned to the elevator door, I let out a mixture of a snarl and a squeak.
I look up to a pair of dark eyes. He holds my wrist side by side. "You're trespassing in my building then disobeying me, you're digging your own grave Ms.Rose" his voice low and deep.

"Wrong, I think I'm going to start digging yours if you don't get your hand off of me." I laugh, "Would you like an open or closed casket....well I guess that will be up to me huh" I reply. Before he can speak the elevator door opens and he quickly grabs me off the door, and walks in the elevator still holding my wrist. I can feel my cheeks getting hot, everyone stares at us.

"Get out" he commands to everyone. When no one moved out of the elevator he yells, "NOW!" I jump and everyone scrambles out. The doors close and he presses the stop button.

I felt tingly under his touch. "Explain because I know your not a reporter, you only have 1 job" his voice still low his eyes boring into my hazel ones.
"I wanted to know how you got my number...and some other stuff". I mumble the last part.
"That's nothing you should concern yourself with" he says like it's not creepy.
"It's my phone number I'm pretty sure I should. It's my business" I snarl getting annoyed. "You invaded my privacy, I want to know how you got it and now" I demand.
He pushs me against the wall roughly and whispers "I don't take orders from anyone, you're playing with fire right now Ms.Rose" he whispers.
"And I hope you get burned, you've been demanding me to do shit ever since I met you, I suggest you learn I'm not your co workers that you can boss around, now answer the damn question Alexander" I growl now angry.

He sighs and lets me go and pushes a button, the elevator started again. I'm seething with anger but kind of impressed I managed to shut the brute up. The doors open and he steps out "follow me" he growls.
"No, I will stand here until you tell me what I want to know".
"Rose.." he growls. I stand my ground and cross my arms. While people crowd the elevator, he just stares at me. I smirk "you know what fine don't tell me...I'll ask Eric then, I know he'll give me answers" I mumble walking past him. I stop in front of Mya, "Here's my number maybe we can have a girls night sometime" I smile.

"That would be great-" Mya smiles happily.

"What did you say?" Alex asks.

"I said I'll just invite Eric over to tell me" I state smartly.

He grabs me and put me over his shoulder I scream, "Put me down you fucking buffoon!!!" I pound my fist in to his back. Everyone stops and stares. I glance at Mya who is wide eyed, as he leads me out the building and into a car. "Take her home please" Alex says to the driver. "Curiosity killed the cat Ms.Rose" he says grimly.

As the car drives away. I'm beyond shocked and it left me wanting more answers and information about Alex. Guess it's time for plan B then.