Dylan

Author's note:
Rose Winter is coming to a end one more chapter left....yes I'm upset to but
All good things come to a end.

ROSE P.O.V

When we got outside almost everyone left from in front of the building  "damn Misty what did you say?" I questioned standing in front of the building "Leave the premises there's a bomb inside" Misty shrugged.

I shook my head.

A black car pulled up "Let's go Alex will handle Dylan" I said opening the car door.

"Wait that's not-" before Misty could finish her sentence a huge man stepped out the car I froze in surprise. "Oh sorry wrong car" I said backing away he glared at me then Misty before going inside the building.

We looked at each other in confusion to why he would be walking towards the danger. He is the danger. My conscious was correct I heard shots being fired but before I could even get through the door the huge man practically threw me aside like I was a dog he had Dylan over his shoulder heading towards the car. "We're all fine Where's Dylan?" Katie said through the earpiece.

I ran outside but before I could even get my gun out the black car screeched as it turned into traffic disappearing.

"Fuck" I said in frustration.

"Language Rose" I heard Alex say from behind me.

"Now is not the time to correct my language" I said turning to glare at him.

"Maybe you need to expand your  vocabulary" He suggested smirking.

"você pode tomar o seu irritante observações e empurrão ele o seu burro" I said rolling my eyes. Hows that for expanding my vocabulary

"That's not nice" He said still smirking.

A grey car pulled up "Is this our car?" I asked not wanting to make the same mistake twice.

"Yes" Alex said opening the door for me.

I pushed past him "eu gostaria de limpe que Sorriso fora de seu estúpido face" I mumbled getting in the car.

"Brazil has brought out the bad side of you" he added getting in the car.

"Fix it then" I mumbled.

"Oh I will" He responded not looking at me his words sent a shiver up my spine.

As everyone piled into the car we were off.

...........

We entered the house and everyone seemed to just scatter about sitting in the living room.

"So we're not going after him?" I asked all of them.

"No he'll come to us" Alex said from behind me.

"How do you know that?"

"Because if he wants you-" He started.

"Anybody seen Misty?" Eric asked.

"No"

"No"

"No"

"Last time I saw her she was outside the building waiting for us I came in then walked out she was gone" I said.

"Just great" Mya said.

"Find her" Alex commanded.

Angel, Eric, and Jackson got busy taking their computers out.