‹Seventeen› A Little Fun

It was nearing the week of Christmas, but Liam, Niall and Louis were still working hard at the office. Their duties came first before their pleasures and free time, so until then, all that Liam and Niall could do is kiss and make out in front of their many, hardworking coworkers.

Whether it was uncomfortable or not for the other people, Liam and Niall didn't care one bit, because they craved each other for every second of everyday; just like Louis and Harry who barely spend any time together. Zayn and his girlfriend, Nicole, are still going strong and haven't had any issues, which was good to know for Niall.

He hadn't really spent any time with the two, but he planned to have them over for Christmas weekend; the upcoming weekend that'd be filled with fun. Niall hoped that it'd be fun, at least.

Liam was more for only having Louis and Harry in their home, but if Niall really wanted Zayn and Nicole to come over, he'd let them with no hesitations, because the blonde boy came first in his heart.

The three were now working on numbers for a recent, successful project though, Niall handling more of the bigger numbers, because he was more of a math genius. Liam and Louis focused more on the difficult graphs that were still difficult to fully comprehend. They had their work cut out for them, so they needed extreme help.

"Fetch your friend, erm, Josh, I think?" Liam had whispered into Niall's ear after stepping away from the computer and Louis. The blonde smiled and nodded, stealing a quick kiss before exiting the office with rosy cheeks to gather Josh.

This other blonde was wonderful with graphs. Whether they were: bar graphs, like graphs or even histograms.

Niall always went to him when he needed help himself and he wouldn't be lying if he said that he also did it to make Liam jealous; it always worked out and it made for wonderful love making later in the day.

Josh was turned away from his computer with surprise, eyes locking onto Niall's blue ones with a smile coming onto his face. He always loved seeing the blonde boy come over to his space to either say hi or ask for help; it made him seem more important.

"Hi, Niall. What's up?" Josh asked, beaming as the slightly taller blonde leant against the wall of his cubicle. Josh has adored him since the first day he laid eyes on him, but Liam, their boss, already claimed him fast.

He didn't know how or why Liam retrieved the blonde so fast because he's known the man since he started bossing people around, but maybe he'll figure it out from Niall himself; he's hoping so.

"Just need some help with graphs, well, Liam and Louis need help." Josh chuckled a little, nodding as he put his computer on sleep mode while grabbing his notebook. Niall smiled as he followed Josh back to the office, knowing that he can always count on Josh for assistance with work.

Niall closed the door behind him after he and Josh entered the large space, walking over to the two with him carefully. Liam looked up at them, smiling at Niall and nodding at Josh, before looking back down at his computer with the cluttered mess.

"Thank you for coming in Mr.Devine. Louis and I have been a little stuck, as Mr.Horan may have told you, and we just needed a little advice to help us." The shorter blonde nodded, going over to the computer as the other three watched him with crossed arms and pursed lips.

It took a little while, but Louis and Liam got the hang of handling the numbers and figuring out what to do with Josh's help; he was always there to help them.

"How could we ever thank you?" Liam asked Josh, a smile growing on his face while Louis and Niall talked about their upcoming project that they're doing together. It's gonna be a super time draining work of art, but it'll be worth it.