meet up surprise

meet up suprise

daniel's pov:

currently, joey was having his vidcon meet up. i had walked with joey to his meet up and went out to the crowd with him to film the screams.

"okay, i'll see you later! have fun, love you." i said to joey, kissing his cheek, causing the screams to get louder before heading back to the crystal wolf booth that i was running.

i had something planned at the end of his meet up, so it was nice that i could see the end of the line for joey from the booth.

a lot of the people came straight to the crystal wolf booth to meet me after meeting joey becuase it was so close, so i also had a mini meet up. eventually, the line got too long and got in the way of other booths nearby, so security had to stop it.

by the time everyone left the booth, joey's line started getting shorter. i snuck into the back of the line, without joey seeing me join it. unfortunately, security caught me sneaking into the back of the line.

"you can't meet him without a wristband!" he said, trying to drag me away.

"i know, i'm his boyfriend, i have a surprise for him." i said, quietly, hoping that joey didn't hear the security guard. i glanced at him, and thankfully, it didn't look like he did.

the security guard looked at me suspiciously. i showed him what was in my pocket for the surprise.

"oh, sorry! good luck." he said, stepping back and smiling.

when i turned back around, a few people in the back of the line were staring at me.

"oh my god! you're - " one of them said quite loudly. i shushed her, telling her to be quiet and cutting her off.

" - daniel preda!" she said, quietly.

i smiled, and thanked her.

"why are you in line? you're his boyfriend, you could just go up there!" another girl asked, while the rest nodded in agreement.

"let's just say i have a surprise for him at the end of the meet up, that you're probably going to love." i said, with a smile.

we took a few pictures and talked for a little while before but it end of the line was nearing the front. as everyone went up, i got more and more nervous.

i had the last few people distract joey from the line so he didn't see me. thankfully, they were successfully able to do that and he wasn't able to see me.

the last picture was taken with the last fan and joey looked at the line. he smiled looking confused when he saw me in it.

"what are you doing here? you're being silly." he said as i walked over to him and kissed him on the lips.

"joey, ever since i've known you, you've made me the happiest. through our ups and our downs, you're always right there by my side. you've made me a better person and i am so lucky to have you." i said, when we broke apart, taking his hands in mine.

"danny-" joey tried to say, but he cut himself off with a gasp because i brought out the ring box.

"you're my better half, and the best person i know. whether we're traveling or just cuddling, i have the best time, because it's with you. i could never live without you, you're my greatest source of happiness. i love you more and more each day that i can't wait to fall even more in love with you." i said, both joey and i nearly crying.

i bent down on one knee, showing off the gorgeous ring that i had picked out with the help of my mom and a few of joey and i's closest friends.

"joey michael graceffa, although i'm in happiest man on earth when i'm with you, will you make me even happier and marry me?"

joey was speechless, he just started nodding yes vigorously. i had the biggest smile on my face, but somehow my smile grew even wider.

"te iubesc." i said as i quickly took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his finger.

as soon as it was on his finger, i jumped up and pulled him into a long, passionate kiss.

when we finally broke apart, the screams and cheers of congratulations were still loud as ever, but i didn't mind, just as long as i had my new fiancée with me.

"i love you so much, daniel." joey whispered to me, our foreheads pressed against each other.

"i love you too." i said with a smile, before giving joey another kiss.

(a/n: i have a problem i write too many janiel proposals... hope you enjoyed this, lmk what you thought. vote, comment and give me some oneshot ideas. feel free to follow my other accs!
tumblr: livingforjaniel
ig: shiningmulti
te iubesc, em<3)