the little things

a/n— pretend they never moved & are still living in their old house. also pretend it's like the beginning of july or smthing

daniel's pov:

although the big anniversary was when we officially became boyfriends, which was july 17, i remembered the little anniversaries too. for example, today was the anniversary of the first time joey & i met. the first time i first laid eyes on joey, and started falling hard for him.

joey was at home, filming a few videos, while i was running some errands. despite the fact that joey probably wouldn't remember it, since it was a little thing, i decided it would be a sweet gesture to buy some flowers for him.

so, on the way home, i stopped by this cute little flower shop to pick up a bouquet for him. i decided on a variety of pink, red, and white roses.

when i got home, joey was still in his office so i decided to go up there and surprise him with the roses. i hid the flowers behind my back before heading up the stairs to his office.

joey's pov:

i had just finish filming a video and was starting to edit it when i daniel came in.

"hi." i said, glancing up at daniel for a moment before going back to what i was doing.

"hi, i got something for you." daniel said, causing me to get up from my desk.

he took his hands out from behind his back, revealing some pretty roses.

"they're gorgeous! thank you so much! i love you." i say, taking the roses and giving daniel a hug and kiss.

"do you know what today is?"daniel asked when we came apart from each other.

daniel getting me flowers randomly was normal, so i didn't think much of it. once he asked me what today was, i started going through every date in my mind, freaking out over what i was forgetting.

"no..? should i?" i asked, a little nervous.

"it's the four year anniversary of when we first met." daniel said with a smile.

"you mean the day you chose to wear the worst outfit i've ever seen you in? i feel bad i didn't remember that.." i said, a little embarrassed but also smiling thinking back to that day.

"don't worry about it, i didn't expect you to anyways." daniel said, wrapping his arms around me into a hug.

"you always remember the little things, don't you?" i said, looking up at daniel and kissing him again.

(a/n: bye i hate this so much and this is so short i promise a better one is coming soon i just got a really interesting idea.. sorry i haven't updated in so long i've been so busy and i haven't had any inspiration. okay cool bye, follow me on my socials if ya want. like comment & share this with your friends. love ya!

tumblr: livingforjaniel

instagram: shiningmulti

xoxo, em<3)