Paul George To OCK!?!?

Ok I found this trade crazy but understandable.Now let's jump to the topics.
How Will This Work?
Now how will this work we saw last time when two ball dominant players are on the same team.*Cough*Kd*Cough*Snake*Cough*Im a Spurs fan* ok sorry guys.Anyways I feel like this could work. I mean Paul George doesn't want the ball as much.But it's if Westbrook can do it last season his MVP season he didn't have KD so he had the ball more.But he does know how it feels.This is a pretty big risk but they can't get worse.
1 Year Rental
Well Paul George you know what Ima call him PG.PG has one more season on his contract.Westbrook has 3.Now PG says he will resign if they have a good run or upset the Warriors.So I would say it's a 50% 50% chance of him resigning.But I don't know if they did this they have magic.
Can They Compete?
Well the Warriors really did nothing but sign Nick Young not that big of a improvement but still pretty good.So I feel like they don't have a chance at beating them unless they get another star for a big three.Another one.That one break up.....Anyways they might make the conference finals but not the finals.But Why.
But Why?
Well it's the Warriors.Sure there good but PG won't get them magic to go to the finals.Also Zaza.Triggered Warriors fans.Anyways here's my predictions for the standings.
Recap
Well let's recap.PG and Westbrook are a risk.PG might leave so this is a important season.They won't beat the Warriors but are still good they have a chance at making it to the Western Conference Finals.And if they use their magic and get another star they could beat the Warriors but for now their not as good as them I'm signing off.Help I don't have my title cover or this chapter picture Help!