In Which The Truth Is Reveald

A/N
So I've been watching Naruto recently and Sakura pissed me off, a lot. She has so much potential and she just wastes it, worse people let her waist it. So I'm going to write a fanfic for if her potential wasn't wasted. I am also reinventing some of her past, but that more out of boredom than anything else and to spice up the plot a bit.

In Which The Truth is Revealed

Sakura Haruno was a rational child, if nothing else that was true. It always had been and always would be. It was this rationality that lead to her impressive intellect and maturity. She had no delusions of the reality she lived in, she was a citizen of Konohagakure which was a ninja village. A village of murders, and all sorts of other unsavory titles but also a village of protectors, after all they were the nice village. Sakura preferred the contradicting village. She also knew that her parents were both very intelligent, her mother's abilities lying in manipulation and people while her fathers with cold hard facts. Her parents did not love each other, their marriage was arranged and they had cheated on each other multiple times, her mother was selfish and her father detached. It was probably under these conditions that inner was born, after all a child can only be alone for so long but who knows inner had been there as long a Sakura had been there. Eventually Sakura and her inner were so different there were no longer truly the same person, when this happened Sakura decided to name her inner, or sister rather. After careful consideration she decided upon the name Mana, meaning affection or love(at least I'm pretty sure that's what it means). They named her this because she was the first and at the time only one to ever love Sakura and one that Sakura had loved. When Sakura was four a year after naming her closest friend and sister she decided to become a ninja. She chose this profession because it was when she was four she realized how exhilarating it was to lie. At the end of a day what did a Shinobi do but lie and deceive, it was the foundation of the art. Later in life Sakura would discover another reason to be a Shinobi, but that wouldn't happen for a few years. So at age four Sakura went out and bought- read stole, 'borrowed' and bought- every book and scroll about ninja she could find. She didn't understand all of it right away but after a year and a half she had made her way through her mini library. It was then that taking the scrolls she had on the topics of applied practice Sakura and headed to a pre designated location for practice. It was a spot in a forest near a training ground but not too near by, nowhere near the inuzuka clan and far enough away from the Hyuuga and Uchiha that they should not detect her. This unfortunately put Sakura slightly near the Aburame clan, but she doubted they would care. So scrolls concealed in a bag with training clothes wearing a jade green dress, Sakura skipped out the door and down the road with no one the wiser. When Sakura arrived at the clearing she warmed up and began her slow training regimen which would increase as time went on. It was built in such a way that she would make large amounts of mental progression and small amounts of physical progression because she was still growing. However these combined would allow her chakra reserves to grow. By the time she was 8 Sakura had considerable mental chakra reserves, for an 8 year old anyways(AN- basically chakra built through meditation in this story it will also make it so she uses less chakra for genjutsu similar to if it was her affinity they also don't really show up the way physical chakra does, this will be explained later). She had also developed her training area to also function as a residence, and if anyone had noticed they didn't care enough to do anything about it. But regardless of this on the first day of the academy Sakura tied a ribbon in her hair put on a navy blue shirt cream pants and smiled brightly and uncaringly, well that's how it appeared anyways.

Mana-nee, this is very boring.
I agree darling but what would you like me to do about it.
We could discuss my training regimen, mother and father are going on a month long vacation in a few weeks we should use this opportunity.
Hmm, we will do one week of survival training, we will also go weapon shopping and possibly some spying.
M'kay, I think the shower at home is broken though we should fix that.
Maaaa, it can wait a day or two.