[Viktuuri] : I Spy An Ocean Within His Eyes

Upon returning to Hatsetsu after a defeated however successful silver win within Barcelona and making history with their coupled skating, it turned out to be a colder day than usual in March... exactly a year from when everything fell into place before Yuuri's wildest dreams.

Waking up to his angelic face morning after the jet lag, Yuuri managed to wake up to steal a couple peaks of Viktor's face.

If this was about two years ago... Would the past me ever believe this? Yuuri thought while brushing a few silver strands away from Viktor's eyes to have a better look as he sighed in disbelief.

His entire world... who kept him going without ever knowing of his existence nor the reason for his motivation to keep going, was snoring softly next to him.... Naked of course.

"Mmhm..." Viktor batted his eyes open upon feeling his lover's gaze, "Ohayo Yuuri. You're up early this morning."

Viktor continued to struggle opening his eyes as he moaned with his arms stretching out and forward to hang on Yuuri's neck.

"You always wake up before me, so I never have a chance to admire your sleeping face."

"Ah-!!" Viktor blushed faintly, "Yuuri you are quite bold this morning" moving his arm back to fold his hand over his smiling lips.

"Your lips are chapped, you must have forgotten to drink some water before bed." Yuuri spoke up about.

He proceeded to roll over to grab his glasses and the can of chap stick on the nightstand. Tossing back onto his stomach he told Viktor to hold still a moment. Viktor cooperated, laying back watching Yuuri remove the lid. Instead handing him the open canister as usual, what Yuuri did next was more of a shocker to him.

"Oh Yuur-" Viktor went to speak but was hushed as Yuuri's finger glided over his lips with the balm on his fingertips.

A triumphant hum came from Yuuri as he silenced his love with his own love of surprises. However, he didn't know this would spark the next act that would come as a surprise invitation from who he thought was jet-lagged but turned out to be just as energetic.

*Whoomph* The sound of Viktor sitting up and pushing himself down on Yuuri.

*Clank...ting...* the sound of the canister of balm falling from the bed to the floor and the lid rolling behind it.

*Tick...tock...* of the clock that echoed with the howls of cool breeze heard from outside their frosted window.

*Thump.......Thump.....Thump..Thump* the quickening beats where they couldn't tell whose heart beat was whose anymore as they glanced into each other's eyes. One overpowering with a darken brown silk that wrapped around his corneas, the other with the color of waves that matched the sway of the Hatsetsu ocean, swirling with curiosity and brightened with a new found energy... that of a contagious lust.

Yuuri pulled his lips up to Viktor's with a quick peck. This quick peck turned into many. Then ignited the Russian fire to bite Yuuri's bottom lip locking eyes with his destined fate.

"...May I?" Viktor whispered ever so softly kissing down Yuuri's chin, under his jaw, down his snow white neck.

Yuuri ended up letting out a soft moan as Viktor sucked a rosy mark onto his collar bone and a sharp nod that included, "you know.... I-I was already yours to begin with..."

With that comment, Viktors eyes wandered back up to his lover's face who was now blushing with his hands over his eyes. Yuuri pulled two fingers apart to peek through his hands to see Viktor's excited reaction.... One that Yuuri truly did love to tease but would back fire into his own... [literally]

An excited growl would rise as moans danced across the heated air between the two. As they danced on ice and everyone admired their love, another dance would greet the two at home where no ice could reach and where the window glass steams up. Their own frozen hearts would finally melt into one within this pairing of a lifetime...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wow looky here, I actually wrote something after a bazillion years of depression ahahah. This is Viktuuri as I know it... I know this is a lot softer than usual... But I didn't have /that/ mood of writing. BUT HEY AT LEAST I SCRATCHED DOWN SOMETHING. Sorry for disappearing for so long, as per usual but.... I hope you enjoy-!! (Please?)
-SM (● ˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)⁾⁾