Prologue

Bruce Wayne. An orphaned rich kid who's butler decided public school would help his social skills. Too smart for his age, the boy may be hiding more than intelligence behind his dark eyes.

Clark Kent. The farm boy who moved to the big city in search of changing the world. But something just isn't right about him... Maybe it has something to do with his non-perscription glasses.

Diana Prince. Everyone at school is attracted to her, yet know nothing about her. She's captain of the Volleyball team and speaks like she's been around for centuries...

Arthur Curry. A young man who is the water polo team's best swimmer. He never seems to come up for air during meets, and spends a lot of time talking to the fish at the local aquarium.

Hal Jordan. The cocky junior who almost always has a different girl in tow. But something about that ring on his finger could make anyone observant enough take a second look.

Barry Allen. The science department's brightest student with legs that could give sprinters a run for their money. But maybe the reason he turns down the coach's requests is that he may have something to hide.

J'onn J'onzz. The foreign exchange student from... No one really knows where. He seems to have no knowledge of customs or control over his body. Almost like it isn't his...

And our story begins one rainy morning at the beginning of the school year.