Chapter 24: Accident

{5 weeks later}

Applejack's POV

Dash led me out of school, running in a hurry as she dragged me along. We came to a forest, not dark, not creepy, but majestic. She came to a stop, standing infront a wall of vines.

She moved the vines aside, to reveal a beautiful willow tree in a distance. "I knew how much you love willow trees..." Dash said, hugging me from behind. "Surprise! Happy Birthday!"

I was speechless, it's amazing! I hugged her and thanked her so much! "You remembered my birthday!"

"Of course I did! I am courting you." She pulled me to the tree as we sat down.

This place is amazing! "Hey... How'd you come across this place?" I asked.

"When I was little, I used to come here a lot with my parents, my brother and little sister. Though, since Watercolor died, and I started ignoring Blitz, I never came back to this place, 'cause Watercolor told me to bring someone special here if ever she died... I haven't found anyone special in years, so I never came back..." She then looked at me and smiled. "Then you came into my life."

I teared up... I'm..... Special?

"To be honest, I was in the verge of suicide..." She said, I was shocked. She almost commited suicide?! "I thought that, by ending my life... I'd be happier and I'd be with my sister. I made a bucket list, and scheduled my own deadline... The day I became your enemy, that was suppose to be my final day of being alive. But, you made something ignite within me, you made my life more exciting and challenging. And before I knew it, here I am, falling in love with you and you allowing me to court you." She hugged me and I hugged back, tears visibly flowing down my cheeks. "I want to thank you Aj... Thank you for coming into my life, for being the spark that filled me with motivation to keep living, for making me fulfill my sister's wish, for saving my life..."

"But, I'm no special. I'm no different from everybody else..."

"Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"You always reject the word 'special' or any other word that would describe you something wonderful. Why?"

"I guess... It's because nobody ever told me..." I turned away, remembering my life at Appleoosa. "Back in Appleoosa... Everyone thought I was weird, and I don't know why?... And even if they call me special, someone would always say 'child' after..."

She turned me back to face her.

"Jackie... This is not Appleoosa anymore. No one can harm you or bully you when I'm here, I'll protect you with my--- Wait a minute...."

She was looking at my arm, Shoot! No! I tried pulling my arm back, but her grip was too strong! She pulled up my sleeves, and there... She saw the only secret I've been hiding for 5 years...

"Applejack.... Why would you do this!?" She shouted worriedly, I finally pulled my arm out of her grasp and turned away from her, crying. She stood up and went infront of me. "I see no reason for you to do this Applejack! Why haven't you told me!?"

"Because I'm afraid you'd leave me!" I shouted back, as I stood up aswell. "I thought, if you knew that I cut myself, you'd think I'm weird too! And you'd leave me like I was garbage, which I am!"

I paused for a while, letting the tears flow down as it did. "I'm sorry if I haven't told you, but would you really think that it's easy for me to just tell you straight to the point?! I thought you knew I like to take things slowly, 'cause I thought you knew that when you only decided to ask me if you can court me, 'cause you knew I wanted to take things slowly! But, clearly you did not!" I ran away, pushing the vines aside and running to who knows where...

I heard a honk, I turned around as my eyes went wide.. Then....

Black out...

Rainbowdash's POV
I faced the tree and cried my eyes out. How could I just shout at her!? I went nuts! It wasn't her fault, but I still didn't try to understand her.

I ran out the forest, hoping to find her. But she was no where to be seen, this is all my fault... All my fault

??? POV
"Hurry!" I said, don't give in now....

"Brother! I'm here!" I saw my little sister running towards me, as she threw her helmet to the ground. "What happened?"

"It's Applejack, she got hit by a truck." I said, as I packed my bag along with her's. "We'll be going to the hospital, come on!"

I loaded our stuff in the trunk, and hopped in.

"I wish she's alright.... You remember her condition, she can't die yet, we just found her." She said, eyes watering.

"Right you are...."

"Right you are Applebloom..."

Boom! Yes! They're here!