Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig was the star of the show, the cute pig in the red dress, the main character. Well, that's only one side of the story. When her show was still running, she may have been a happy, smiley pig, but she was actually dealing with drug and alcohol problems as well as depression. She attempted suicide many times, but each time failed. Peppa didn't tell her adoring fans this, as they could stop watching her show, which, at the time, was the only thing keeping her going.
          After many years, the show was getting old and tired. Less people watched and one day, Peppa got the call she dreaded... Peppa Pig was getting cancelled. The views weren't as high and the ratings dropped. The scriptwriters were running out of ideas and people weren't enjoying it anymore. After all the years of hard work and effort, her show was finally getting axed. Her fans, they were devastated, her family, now living off their final wages and Peppa, poor Peppa, she was always down at the pub.
         Drink after drink, she slowly drank her life away, until one day, she couldn't handle it anymore. She said goodbye to her family and walked to the slaughterhouse. Peppa was turned into various food products that were shipped all over the country. Peppa was never seen or heard from again, until Dave Clarke, a British citizen, found a piece of her red dress in his McDonalds burger. He was not impressed and demanded a refund.

And that, my people, is what happened to Peppa Pig after her popular show, Peppa Pig got cancelled.