Grandad Pig

Grandad pig was a great pig in his time on Peppa Pig. He was always so kind and generous, but as soon as he found out the show was cancelled, he lost it. Grandad pig had lost everything; his family, his friends, his will to live. Nothing was worth doing anymore. He would spend day after day alone in his one bedroom bungalow in Birmingham, motionless and depressed. Granny pig even gave up visiting him. He'd lost all contact with everyone who was part of the show. No one remembered him; he had been forgotten and no one cared.

After a few years of this, he discovered wattpad and decided to set up an account. He named it leanmeanbeanmachine after all the memories he made on Peppa Pig that seemed like only daydreams now. Grandad pig wanted to make a difference in the world of fanfiction, so he decided to write a book called 'Peppa Pig: Ten Years On' in which he published stories on what the cast of Peppa Pig was getting up to after ten years. It was a success and at the time of writing this chapter, it had nearly 1.6k reads, which was amazing! Grandad Pig had finally found a purpose, and that purpose was this book.

—A/N—
So, my secret is out. I am grandad pig...

Surprise?!

So, I'm not sure if there's anything else to write about. I might be ending this book, but I'm not sure. Just let me know if there's anyone else from Peppa Pig that you'd like me to write about. If there isn't anyone else, then I'm going to finish this book. I'm going to be posting a thank you chapter if I decide to end this book.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Bacon 🥓