Suzy The Sheep

Suzy had really enjoyed being a part of Peppa Pig and was devastated when she found it it was ending. The call she received from management had reined her life.
'I'm sorry, but Peppa Pig is ending' were the he words that broke her. What would happen now? Is the question that haunted Suzy for 5 years. She had an existential crisis where she shaved off all her wool and burned it, pierced her skin more times than was thought was physically possible and now has a tattoo saying 'not your puppet' to prove that management didn't control her and she could do whatever she wanted. Suzy found that her name didn't fit her new image, it was too innocent. The sound of it alone made her think of her past and the horrors she was faced with as a child on TV. Now, ten years later, she still hasn't recovered from the news of Peppa's death and regularly visits George and Mummy Pig and now feels like a part of the family. She has used her fame to set up a band called 'Panic! At The Slaughterhouse' where they cover songs and are currently writing an album, which is going to be called 'A Bacon Butty You Can't Sweat Out'. Their hit single, 'I Eat Bacon Not Lamb' reached number one in hundreds of countries.

-A/N-
So, as by popular demand, I have published a chapter on Suzy Sheep. I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This entire story has been so fun to write and I wanted to thank you all for being a part of it.

If you have any more suggestions for characters from Peppa Pig or any other show that you want me to make a 'ten years on' version of, just comment them down below.

An 'In The Night Garden:Ten Years On' may or may not be a work in progress, so you'll just have to keep an eye out for that at some point in the near future.

Thank you for reading this chapter and getting it to 1.4k reads,
Bacon🥓