#9: A Moment To Capture

Seishirou entered the condominium and sas Masaru crossing his arms while waiting for an explanation. "Why are you so late this evening?", Masaru got closer to him. "Are you my Mom? I went to hang out with my friends", Seishirou answered. "Really? I called Tanaka-san and Kisaki-san and theu havent seen you today", Masaru squinted and dropped his hand on Seishirou's shoulder. "How is it going with Miss Isana?", Masaru teased. Seishirou sighed and flicked his forehead. "She suddenly fainted that's why I brought her to the hospital", Seishirou informed. "Oh, is she a sickly lady? Then you should have not come here. Go and take care of her", Masaru pushed him outside. "Are you kidding me? I'm here to get some clothes", Seishirou informed and went into his room.

Hospital
Room 201

"It seems that you are overworking", Oikawa said while watching Sakura sit straight. She looked beside her and saw the baby sleeping tight. "Im a bit thankful that I fainted a while ago", Sakura sighed. "What are you saying? I will call the school and also close the shop. Take your time to rest. Babies arent allowed in hospital", Oikawa said while assisting Sakua. "I'll be fine. Two more hours and I'll be leaving this bed", Sakura winked. Oikawa sighed and carried the baby. "There are clothes in the paper bag. Rest well. As much as I want to accompany you, the baby is not yet healthy to be here", Oikawa said with a worried voice. Sakura gave a signal that she's okay. Oikawa went outside and Sakura grabbed  book on the table beside her.

She checked the time and its already nearly midnight. The door opened and she expected it was a nurse. "You're still awake, Isana", Seishirou closed the door behind him. "Why are you here this late?", Sakura asked. "No one will be here to check on you. Im in a vacation so dont mind me", Seishirou smiled. "I feel bad being taken care by my client. Its killing my pride", Sakura whined. Seishirou chuckled and patted Sakura's head. "I'll be sleeping at the couch. Just wake me up if you need something", Seishirou said. Sakura just nodded. She sunked on her bed and held tight to her blanket. "Does being with me uncomfortable with you? Just bear with it. You need at least someone to check on you", Seishirou said while lying down the couch. "What are you saying? I am... in..great..debt of you", Sakura stuttered. "Isana, you can trust me. Have a good night rest. Tomorrow, I will continue exchanging stories with you", Seishirou assured. They both fell asleep.

The Next Day...

Sakura opened her eyes and saw Seishirou looking down at her. "Woah! You shouldnt watch a girl who is sleeping", Sakura sat straight. "I always do this with my female best friend", Seishirou informed. "Is there anything you want to eat?", Seishirou asked. "I dont want anything strong for now. I'd prefer something soft, my abdomen feels really painful", Sakura informed. "You're experiencing something that girls only experience. Now I am glad that I am a male", Seishirou sighed. "Uterine Scarring? When I heard the explanation from the nurse, I almost puked", Seishirou cupped his face. "Stop sulking and get me something to eat, Touma-san", Sakura laughed. Seishirou went outside and bought some porridge. He also got bread and also food for him to eat. "Seishirou? What are you doing here?", a man's voice called to him. "Oh, Kyouya. Are you having Mayu's check up?", Seishirou looked at the little girl. "Yhup and we are expecting another child. I forgot to tell you. Sayuri's 4 months pregnant", Kyouya boasted. "You havent yet officially gotten married", Seishirou sighed. "We're married in papers", Kyouya pouted. Seishirou nodded and just ignored the rest of the information. He excused himself and entered Sakura's room. He saw Sakura lying down the floor with her holding on her stomach. He dropped the food on the table and called for a nurse. They assisted Sakura to lie down the bed and injected pain killer. After sometime, Sakura calmed down. Seishirou got the porridge and scooped the spoon to feed Sakura. "You need something to fill your stomach", Seshirou assisted her to sit. "You're trembling", Sakura noticed. "I lost my Mom in a young age. I am a bit sensitive when it comes to seeing these scenarios", Seishirou explained. "I see...I'm sorry to have you witnessing me like this", Sakura apologized.

"You told me you are going to continue some stories", Sakura reminded. "When you met Yui, what did you guys talked about?", Seishirou asked. "We mostly had a conversation about your boss. Seishirou-san", Sakura answered. Seishirou gulped. "Like?", he followed up. "Hmmm. I dont think I can tell this to you. Tanaka-san trusted me", Sakura smiled. Seishirou called Yui and had Sakura asked. She said it was okay since Touma is the personal assistant. Yui said she will take full responsibility. "Well, we talked about their friendship. I feel a little bit hurt when I learned that Seishirou-san went to the engagement party of the girl he once loved", Sakura opened. "He once loved? I think he still loves her but not the way it was before", Seishirou informed. "Hmmm. Really?", Sakura asked. "Well, he's your boss. How is he like?", Sakura asked. "Well...", Seishirou tried to imagine Touma. "I guess. Just a normal person", Seishirou answered. "I also know some stuffs about boss. Well we're a bit the same. Remember when I told you about my brother and the like", Seishirou asked. Sakura nodded. "You see. We have a lot in common. Boss' mom also died in a young age. Him and his brother were under their tyrant father. He was strict in training them. But then, his older brother knew it will be harder for them when they grow up. That is why they fled here in Japan, raised their own support, and lived the way they wanted to", Seishirou narrated. "You know a lot about him", Sakura smiled. Its easier to tell her this way.
Seishirou continued narrating about...

How Seishirou was able to survive with only his brother supporting him.

How he met a girl named Sayuri who was surprisingly a daughter of a known man in business industry living simply as he is.

How they became friends.

How he fell in love.

How days were complicated.

How he needed to become the bad guy in order to keep things in balance.

How its hard to let go.

How it was hard to carry the burden that wasnt his in the first place.

Sakura sniffed and Seishirou looked at her. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Seishirou got some tissue and passed it to her. "Are you hurting somewhere?", Seishirou asked. Sakura pointed at her heart. "I didnt know that a person could be that nice", Sakura cried. "He's not nice. Havent you realized... the people he always tried to save ended up being wounded", Seishirou looked down. Sakura patted his head. "No matter what happened in the later part of the story. I cannot just help but think that he lived a life for others. I wonder what becomes of him right now. What ambition does he have already?", Sakura wiped her tears. "If you are in front of a client, you shouldnt cry like that", Seishirou held her hand. "Its just that I feel crying because that person just wont... cry", Sakura explained.

Author's Note:

Well well well.

How to end a chapter?