2: Chaos

Gin says "bye bye. " As he injured jidanbo the guard and his hand let loose on the big gates and it closes.

Yuko: ichimaru taichou. What are you doing?

Gin: oh. Yuko.

Yuko: hirako desu. You still owe me money.

Gin: don't be like that. They say you do all trades. I thought money lending was one of them.

She anime veined " that's a profession. I'm not a loan shark. I'm a shinigami. "

Gin: I'll return it to you. Don't be angry.

Yuko sighs " oh well. What are you doing?"

Gin: preventing people from coming in.

Yuko: people? You mean shinigami.

Gin: no. I don't think he's part of us.

Yuko: he?

Gin: um. He wore shinigami clothes. But I've never seen him. I could be wrong... I should have asked you neh.

She anime veined " I don't have that good a memory!! "

Gin: so much for Yuko of all trades.

Yuko: that one means I know a little bit of everything. Don't be demanding.

Gin: was I?
_______________________________

But Ichigo and gang managed to get into sereitei anyway with another method. They landed on impact at different places.

It was not long before hinamori found out aizen dead pinned on the wall. Hinamori cries in sorrow " taichou!!!"

Yuko: .... Dead?

Hinamori: yuko!! Taichou is dead!!!

Yuko: that easily...

Hinamori had saw Kira when she arrived so she started charging towards Kira.

Yuko: hinamori!! Stop!!

That's when toshiro intervenes and steps in between two and asked to both Kira and hinamori both into prison.
________________________________

Yuko: fukutaichou.

Hinamori: Yuko.

Yuko: I know where you're going. I can't allow so.

Hinamori: what are you talking about?

Yuko: you're going to take revenge for aizen.

Hinamori:.... Yuko.

Yuko: you might never understand why I dislike him. I don't expect you to either. After all, I never told you.... I didn't want that to make the squad dysfunctional. I didn't want him to do anything to you.

Hinamori: what are you talking about?

Yuko: could you me a favour and just go back to that prison?

Hinamori: Yuko... But he killed our taichou!!!

Yuko: who? Who is this person you're going to kill?

Hinamori: I... I can't tell you.

Yuko: whoever it is, no. You might lose your life. It's not worth it.

Hinamori: it is...!! He's my taichou!!

Yuko: your. Taichou. He was never my taichou. ... I take a lot of orders from a lot of taichous. I just don't recognise him as mine.

Hinamori: I know you don't like him... But please!! He's my taichou!! I respect him a lot!!

Yuko sighs " I know. You like him. If you were to know the kind of man he is... You would be heart broken."