10: Bount Arc

Ishida was in the hospital " what is she doing here?"

Yuko: visiting. That's what classmates do. Urahara told me so.

Ishida: well... Arigato.

Yuko: .... Neh. Did you invite some other people who has powers other than me?

Ishida: you mean orihime and Chad?

Yuko: no.

Ishida: what do you mean.

Yuko: heh... We might be in a little trouble. What enemies did you make?

Ishida: ....

Yuko then becomes serious " ah. So you did make enemies. Who?"

Ichigo: they are called bount.

Yuko then returned to her cute tone " eh... Those things still live? They were supposedly to be all gone. Some lucky bastards then. "

Renji: Yuko. You know about bount?

Yuko: I may not look like it. But I'm very old you know. Shit. I just revealed that. Anyway~~ good night. Good luck. And... Don't go near water. They're dangerous neh. Bye bye

Ichigo: wait!! You're just going to go like that?! Not help us?

Yuko: bount are dangerous. I've to wrote a report and report back to the head commander.

Renji held onto yuko's shoulder " don't be like that. Be nice."

Yuko: are you ordering me around? Abarai fukuchou.

Renji: ya... That's not what I mean.

" then bye bye."  And she jumps out of the window.
_______________________________

Yuko had returned to soul society. And for some reason... By luck or some reason, she met toshiro first.

Toshiro: Yuko.

Yuko: hitsugaya taichou.

Toshiro: what are you doing here? I thought you were having a vacation in the living world.

Yuko: I was. And then... Something came up. Now I've to report in.

Toshiro: I see.

Yuko: erm... If there's nothing... I'll be leaving then. Hitsugaya taichou.

Toshiro: um... Wait!!

Yuko: Hai?

Toshiro: .... Let's have a drink when you come back. You like those right?

Yuko: well... We can do something else if it's not to your liking hitsugaya taichou. After all... Drinking is just a thing with kyouraku taichou and ukitake taichou.

Toshiro: it's fine. We can have a drink sometime together.

She smiled " alright then. "
_______________________________

So she went to genryuusai and reported about the bount in the living world.

Genryuusai: I understand. Bring some aid with you to the living world to eradicate them.

Yuko: hai. I understand.
_______________________________

Yuko: hurry up!!

Matsumoto: I'm hurrying already.

Yuko: that's it!! I'm going off without you. Tell shuuhei and the others I'm going off first.

Matsumoto: oh. Ok.
.
.
.
She passes through the gate and returned to the living world. And that's when she saw renji in trouble with the bitto. They were attacking a small boy and renji was protecting him.

Yuko: renji!! Daijobu?

Renji: Yuko!!

Yuko: what are those bugs? So ugly.

Renji: don't know. But I think they suck souls.

Yuko: eh!! Ugly and evil!! Hurry up and destroy them with kido!!

Renji:you know my kido sucks.

Yuko: You're so troublesome I swear. Habataki, Kaze no shisha, chou hime
( Flutter. Messenger of the wind, butterfly princess)

Her blade turns into butterflies and they embed onto the back of her palm. There was a butterfly tattoo with a number 50 on it.

" Let's see... One butterfly for each of you. " And about 23 butterflies was released through her palm and they attached themselves onto the bitto. " Baku. "
(Explode)

And the bitto explodes . The boy hiding behind renji finally faints after all the exhaustion. But it wasn't over, more bitto came.

Renji: Yuko!

Yuko: is he ok?

Renji: um. Just exhaustion.

Yuko: ehto... I have 27 butterflies left. Enough of playing. Bount-san. Are you sure you want to fight with me? You'll die horribly. Your small little insects.

Renji: but if you're going to use the same way to fight, you'll end up using them up.

Yuko: it's not that kind of ability. My butterflies are very versatile. I can transform them into any kind of kido. The one I used just now was sokatsui.

Renji: I see...

The bitto flew towards her.

" Alright then. Court your death. " She sends out four butterflies and they form a box. The bitto tries to sting their way out of the box but to no avail. She walks to the box and prints one butterfly on the box " bye bye. Baku." And the box explodes. The butterflies shatters.

Yuko: let's go. To urahara. Hanataro should be here by now. He needs healing.

Renji carries the boy " um. "