(8)

~Herc's POV~

It was like time was in slow as soon as those bullets were fired, for all of us.                                              I heard the sirens, but I couldn't think, all I thought was that I was going to loose someone again. I snapped out of my thoughts to John and Alex shaking me, saying to get in John's car.

I shakily got up, pale as the moon, and followed them to the parking lot where we saw the cops and ambulances. I averted my eyes so I couldn't think about it. 

Alex decided to sit in the back with me so we could calm each other down while John drove, me and Alex were blinded from the outside world from trying to calm down that we didn't notice John yelling at us that we were here.

Me and Alex got out of the car, biting back tears and we all sat down in the waiting room.

A doctor named Dr.Keith walked up to us, he looked frantic and sorrow, this made us all freak out, "Your friend, you called him Gil correct?" Everyone nodded, looking at him funny.

"Come this way, he isn't looking good, the bullet went right about his heart." 

Now it was John's turn to freak out, and he passed out, but I caught him and gave him to Alex.       Dr.Keith lead us down to the room and open the door, and my heart almost stopped.

There was no Gil.

It was Lafayette.

Please give me feedback! Thanks =3