(16)

~Herc's POV~

My eyes were widened and he stepped back a little.

"Erhm? Do I know you??" My heart broke all over again, I turned to see who else was with him, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison.

~Laf's POV~

I don't know what I did wrong, but he looked heart broken, and I felt really bad.

"D-Did I say something wrong?.."

His friends were just staring at me in shock while he fell on the ground crying.

I looked over at Madison and Thomas over in the corner kissing so I went off away from everyone. I ran right into someone and fell, then looking up and seeing a man who had an evil smirk plastered on his face, I started backing up while trying to stand up. He grabbed my hand harshly and I yelped.

"I remember you~" He purred and I shivered, trying to pull away, his grip getting tighter.

Memories started rushing back, fear in my eyes. I tried to yell for help but he put his hand on my mouth, I then growled and bit it, him hissing in pain and releasing me, but then kicking me harshly in the stomach.

I grabbed my stomach, shaking, and trying to stand up. I saw who I remembered as Lee, my ex boyfriend, coming to me. I yelped and jumped  onto the first person I saw, assuming it was Madison.

I shook and felt arms around me and looked up, squinting my eyes.

Her

Herr.

Hercules?

"Hercules?" I looked up, praying I got the name right, and as soon as I said it I know I did, memories flooding through of us.

Lee came over and glared "Who's this? Laffy Taffy"

"Erhm Uh..." I bit my lip

"He's my.. BOYFRIEND!" I blushed as soon as I said it, praying Hercules would go with it.

"He's my boyfriend and if you even touch me he will beat the crap out of you."

Herc was big a buff so Lee just hissed and walked off, then I sighed in relief.

I looked up as a smirked Hercules.

"Boyfriend huh?" 

There was no way he would make me flustered again, it was my turn.

I leaned up and pecked him up, him going completely red.

"I like the ring of it"