Story Time

Hey guys!! I'm back with a new update, it is shorter than the first one.  I will try to get my chapters longer!! It is just really hard with school and sports practice!! I am appreciative of all reads that I get!! Now on to the story!!

Recap: "Xavier," Lucious started,"We need to know where you've been."

Xavier's POV

After Lucious had said that, I wanted to cry. I knew that I would eventually have to tell them who I had been previously, but I didn't want it to be immediately after we had been reunited. I just knew that they would hate me once they knew. Even though I knew they would hate me, I started my story. "I don't know for sure what happened in the beginning, but I'll try my best to piece together some of what happened to me. I just regained my early childhood memories with you since they had been under a block and I had some false memories implanted by Dumbledore. The first thing my false memories told me was of my so-called parents' death by Voldemort, but in reality that never happened. After Dumbledore had abducted me, he left me with an abusive family. The family was paid to abuse me and keep me from any knowledge I might learn about the magical world. Then after I got my Hogwarts letter the first person I had contact with was Hagrid, who was paid to brainwash me that all Slytherins are bad. Then when I was in Diagon Alley I ran into my, then unknown, brother in Madam Malkins." Once I had gotten to this part Dragon had gasped and interrupted me. 

Draco said, "Xavier if I had known anything about you at all I would have never treated you like that. I am so sorry brother." He had said that whilst hugging me intensely and crying. Then his- no our parents gasped.

"You were Harry Potter. I tried to kill you." Lucious said while practically tearing his hair out. I grabbed Draco and headed over to Papa.

I then said while cuddling into them,"It's fine Papa, neither you or Draco knew who I was. I didn't either. How could I hold something against you that I didn't know myself? I'm just glad that we're together now." Before I could say anything I suddenly felt as if I was being pulled towards something or someone. "Hey Papa, why does it feel like I'm being pulled towards something? Like the middle of my chest is being pulled."

Hey guys!! That's the end of this chapter!! I will update next week. If you enjoyed this chapter, like or comment. If you didn't, leave a comment on what I need to fix!! I'll try to update every week, but no promises!!

(^ - ^) ~~~