The Meeting

Hey guys, I'm back. I don't know for how long though.... On to the story!!

Previously- "Hey Papa, why does it feel like I'm being pulled towards something? Like the middle of my chest is being pulled."

Xavier's POV-
"Can you focus exclusively on that pull in your chest for me Xavier?" Asked Papa, being very serious. He glanced at my mother as I nodded. "You now need to focus on going where that pull leads okay? Don't worry if it doesn't happen right away okay?"

"Okay, Papa," I said. After about five minutes I felt a rushing sensation and when I stopped I gasped. I was in the Burrow. Everyone at the table gasped as Fred and George suddenly attacked me with the word "Ours" spoken together at the same time. Their whole family gasped and Molly said, "Draco Malfoy!!! I refuse for my children to even associate with the family, so you twins will put him down right now and he will leave!!!"

Arthur then sighs and says, "We can't Honey, we just witnessed them with the initial mating process. They will die if we try to separate them before 2 hours has passed." While this was happening the twins had taken me upstairs becuase I had started crying when Molly started yelling becuase I was really scared of being separated from the twins.

Twin's POV (I'm just doing this like this because it will be easier when they are talking it can be either one of the twins saying it unless I specify)

We both growled and took our mate to our room as soon as our mother started yelling. After we had cuddled him for a while he slowly started calming down.

"We are Fred and George Weasley, and we are your mates. Can we know your name beautiful?" We stated cuddling into him more as we said it.

He nodded shyly and said, "Xavier Malfoy."

We looked at each other shocked but one of us gently asked, "Can you tell us how this came to be, sweetheart?"

He sighed and slowly nodded, "I will tell you the main story, but it could take a bit."

One of us hurriedly said, "That doesn't matter beauty, because we'd listen no matter what!"

He took a deep breath as if to gather courage and then says, "I just regained my early childhood memories with the Malfoy's since they had been under a block and I had some false memories implanted by Dumbledore. The first thing my false memories told me was of my so-called parents' death by Voldemort, but in reality that never happened. After Dumbledore had abducted me, he left me with an abusive family. The family was paid to abuse me and keep me from any knowledge I might learn about the magical world. Then after I got my Hogwarts letter the first person I had contact with was Hagrid, who was paid to brainwash me that all Slytherins are bad. Then when I was in Diagon Alley I ran into my, then unknown, brother in Madam Malkins. After that, I finished my shopping at Diagonal Alley with Hagrid brainwashing me constantly. I then returned to the abusive family for the rest of the summer. Then when I got to the train station I didn't know where the way to the platform on which was the Hogwarts Express."

As soon as he had stated that we started crying, and almost smashing him in between us. As we slowly calmed down one of us said," We're so sorry to what happened to you my sweet, and what happened during Hogwarts too."

He sniffles a bit and then says, "Can we go to my house, I bet my family is worried sick...."

We look at each other, nod, and then say, "Yes, let's go."