Chapter 2: Today

Blood. Lots of blood. Knots. Good knots. Blood. Screams. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" I let out a bloody scream, filling the Victors Village with noise. I continue screaming. Blood. Rod. Axe. Dying. Head. Water. Drowning. Blood. Knots. It all went through my head, spinning and spinning. Knots, good knots. Then there was darkness.

"Annie!!!!! Annie!!!" Finnick was here. Finnick Odair. Water. Drowning. Safe.

My eyes fluttered open, and I could see Finnick. We were in my room, and half of the ugly capital furniture was broken and thrown on the ground. It looked bad.

"Hello Finn." I slightly smile, but that makes me sick. I close my eyes, and start to drift away..

"Annie! Annie, wake up," Finnick says. I feel woozy, and groan. My whole body hurts.

"W-where am I?" I whisper. I look around through half closed eyes.

"We are still in your room. I think the blood is coming back to your head, at the very least," he states.

"You had a bad fit, then blacked out. I came, and you were all cut up on the floor. You woke up, then blacked out again. You bled a bit, but I think you'll be okay now."

I smile, and look at him. "Finn," I say, "I have no idea what I would do without you."

"And I have no idea what I would do without you, Annie Cresta," he says, kissing me on the forehead.