Part 1: True disaster.

warning: this story has adult content, drugs, violence.

(this is the new version)

**

A scream escapes from my throat when I'm thrown violently to the ground. I manage to rest my hands on the floor avoiding my head to meet the cold concrete. A man warns me to shut up or there will be consequences. The men who have broken into the place hide their identity in black balaclavas.

The act is repeated with the other people in the room. There are at least 8 men with balaclavas.

I reach out and grab my glasses that have fallen a few inches from my body. My pale fingers tremble uncontrollably. I look up and Harry, who is a few feet away, is already looking at me. His expression has a mixture of anger and worry. Fear flows through my whole body, I don't know what's gonna happen.

"Calm down, Lucy," Harry whispers, aware that I'm about to have some panic attack. I think I nod my head so he knows I understood.

I hold my breath when black men draw their guns in sight. Scared, I beg them not to hurt us. The man closest to me drags me across the floor grabbing me by my hair and I scream in pain. Instantly Harry reacts, he tries to approach me but another man in a balaclava points the gun to his head. The boy freezes in place, raising his hands.

"Don't you dare touch her you son of a b.itch," Styles warns him, still frozen on his place. His eyes are pure fire.

When I agreed to come with Harry I didn't think it would be like a death sentence.  This was what I accepted, indirectly, from the first moment my feelings came to him. I didn't think it would happen but here I am. All I wanted was a normal "relationship" but I guess this is what happens when you fall in love with a true disaster.