Tarzan of the apes (Original Tarzan)

Tarzan is adopted by gorillas as a baby after his parents are killed by a leopard, who he later kills in adulthood. He meets other humans for the first time and falls in love with Jane. The guide, Clayton, plans on trapping and killing the gorillas for profit. Tarzan and Jane manage to save all the gorillas except for Tarzan’s adopted father Kerchak, and Clayton is killed. Jane decides to stay in Africa with Tarzan.

...Compared to Edgar Rice Burroughs "Tarzan of the Apes"

Tarzan is adopted by gorillas after his mother dies of childbirth and his father from Kerchak. His gorilla mother Kala is later killed by hunters. Threatened by Tarzan in his adulthood, Kerchak attacks Tarzan and is killed. Tarzan meets humans for the first time, falling in love with Jane. Clayton is actually his cousin of high rank. Clayton proposes to Jane, who reluctantly accepts, but later regrets for she realizes she loves Tarzan more. Tarzan later learns of his high rank, inheritance, and ability to call off Jane’s engagement, but declines it all thinking Jane is happy with Clayton.

https://m.imgur.com/r/movies/E9ObW

Ooh well, I think he should have just ask ya know ouo That wasn't too dark though... OnO  DANG IT

Official_YSapphire gave me the idea for doing Tarzan ruin ^^