Fairly Odd Parents theory

There is a lot of theories about the fairly odd parents. This is just one of them. I do not own these.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone know that in the show Timmys father hates his neighbor Dinkleburg for always being better. Here is the truth that lies beyond it.

The neighbor Dinkleburg doesnt really exist at all. You see, Timmy was an accidental pregnancy with Timmys dad and Mother at a very young age. This caused it to where Timmy's parents had to get marrieds and lose their "party years" Dinkleburg was actually timmys last name  ( The mothers maiden name) But when timmy's Parents got married they decided to change it to Turner. Any time you see Dinkleburg really mentioned is when Timmy's dad has somthing is is broken or messing up and  Dinkleburg has somthing much much better, Causeing Timmy's father to angrily scowl "DINKLEBURG!" The real thing is timmys father is imagining what he could have had, had Timmy not been born so trying not to outright tell his son he hates him he just says Timmy's real liast name (Which was never told to him) Anytime somthing goes wrong Timmy's dad blames it on the fact that Timmy was born and made things difficult, which is why the Dinkleburgs had more money and a nicer house. If you notice it never shows him having a kid. Because iN timmy's fathers perfect life, timmy would have never been born.

MAKES YOU WONDER... AND THE SPELLING IN THIS IS JUST...WOW