His house

~The next morning~

Eren was sleeping away, dreaming about beating up kids who bullied his best friend Armin. Armin was a small child...fragile and soft. He was very very intelligent though. His grades were blown off the charts but Eren would love to educate him on how to be aggressive and how to "fight back"

Mikasa opened the door to Erens room. She knocked as the door creaked open and she whispered, "Eren..?"

Not a single movement.  Mikasa spoke louder as she entered the room and walk up to Erens bed and sat on the edge of it. Her delicate hands touched his shoulder and she called his name once again. "Eren.."

Nothing. "Eren!" She said louder. Eren opened one eye and then groaned.

"Eren get up, it's 12:37.." Mikasa stated. Eren ignored her and turned around to face the wall as he covered his head with the blanked. "Give me another hour.." Eren moaned. Mikasa sighed. "Eren you need to get up or else your sleep schedule will be messed up..."

".......no"

"Eren..please?"

".....................no"

Mikasa got up and opened the curtains. "Eren, now!" she barked.

What was I going to do today? Eren asked himself. There was something happening today, am I wrong?

Eren immediately sat up and literally threw his sheets to the ground. "What time did you say it was!?" Eren looked over at Mikasa. "...12:39" she said. Eren sprinted down the hall and grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom. Mikasa watched as he struggled to get ready. "Eren...are you late for something?" She asked. Eren didn't respond and seconds later he was out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready to go out.

"Bye Mikasa see you later tonight!" He grabbed his keys and walked to the door and a hand gripped his shoulder and he was yanked back. "Eh?!" Eren looked up and Mikasa was hold him. "Where are you going" Mikasa stared at him blankly. "A friends house, I guess" he responded as he got up and reached for the door knob. "Who...? Do I know them?" Mikasa seemed interested now. "Yeah...you do...I'm going to Armin's" Eren said as he opened the door.

Mikasa looked off to the side and then back at Eren. "I'm going too"

"What...."

"Yes.. I'll get ready" Mikasa walked into her room and Eren stepped back inside. "Well I don't know you can get ready fast enou-"

Mikasa walked out of the bedroom dressed and ready to go and she walked over to Eren. "Let's go, we'll be late."

"N-no!" Eren blocked the doorway. "Mikasa you can't come"

"Why not..." She said. Eren bit his lip and looked around nervously. "It's a guy thing, you understand? Sometimes guys just need a little time to-"

"But Eren...Armin isn't even a man." She crossed her arms and stared at Erens blue eyes. She could tell he was lying. "Just don't follow me okay?!" Eren walked out the door and headed into his car. He saw Mikasa through the window and he sighed as he drove away.

"1573 ravioli dr. Weird street name..." Eren mumbled to himself as he looked around at the signs. He pulled his car into Levis driveway. Erens heart was racing and he felt like throwing up, luckily...he didn't as he stepped out of the car and took a deep breath and walked to Levis door step. He knocked and there was no answer, for a while. He heard footsteps and the door opened without a sound. Levi poked his head out and saw Eren and closed the door. Eren got scared, he didn't know what he did wrong!

Levi opened the door again wider than before and told Eren to come inside. Eren stepped in one foot at a time and took his shoes off by the door as he saw Levi was cleaning the house. It was spotless....and it smelled like windex and bleach. Eren waited by the door just looking around Levis house and then back at Levi.

"....you can take a seat you know" Levi said without looking at Eren as he cleaned the counters. "Oh! Yeah..alright" Eren shuffled over to Levis couch and sat down. Eren was still scared shitless. He never really had experience in other people's homes because Mikasa always wants him to stay inside. Levi was still cleaning away and ignoring Eren like he wasn't even there. Eren just looked around nervously tapping his foot. Levi glanced at him and put his rag down.

"Do you want a drin-"

The doorbell rang over and over rapidly and Levi groaned as he walked over to the door and opened it slowly. "LEEEVVIIII!!~"

Hanji, it was Hanji. "Out of all people, why did it have to be you" Levi sighed and was closing the door slowly on her. "Wait! Levi can I come in!?" Hanji pleaded. "No. Go away.." Levi used his shoulder to try and shut the door and Hanji was still fighting. "Levi! I have something, errm important to tell you!" She said excitedly. Levi stopped fighting and backed away as the door swung open and Hanji fell to the ground. "You get five minutes, shitty glasses." Levi growled and Hanji stood up and walked over to the couch. "HEY! HANJI! SHOES! I JUST CLEANED THE FLOOR." Levi snapped and Hanji's face turned white. She walked to the door and took her shoes off cautiously as Levi walked back into the kitchen. "Would you like anything to drink, Eren?" Levi glared at Eren. "What...? Oh yes please!" Eren said nervously. "Like..?"

"What do you have?" Eren asked politely. "Tea, Water, hot chocolate, and I also have-"

"Hot chocolate!" Eren said smilingly happily. "Oh can I have some h-"

"No shitty glasses your only going to be here for five minutes...you have 3 minutes left yknow.." Levi started to make the hot chocolate and Hanji sat down quickly next to Eren. "So Levi! I have a question" Hanji asked. Levi didn't respond and Hanji cleared her throat and started to speak.

"Eren, do you want marshmallows..?" Levi asked and Eren nodded in excitement. Hanji looked over at Eren in confusion. Eren guesses that she didn't see him when she walked in...or when she sat down literally right next to him.

"What are you doing here Eren?" Hanji questions Eren. "Uuh Levi invited me over! Just to like hang out I guess..." Eren said quietly. Hanji raised a brow and got a little closer to him. "Shouldn't you be with Mikasa right now..." She whispered. Eren cringed a little and moved away from her. "No. She's busy" Eren lied. Hanji looked around and then sat back in the couch and sighed. Levi walked over to the couch and handed Eren the hot chocolate. Eren took it and smiled as he tasted it. Levi sat down in between Hanji and Eren and he stared at Hanji. "Times up...get out." Levi stated. "But Levi! I needed to tell y-"

"Why didn't you tell me before? You waisted your time. Get out of my house." Levi groaned and Hanji eventually got up and walked to the door. "Eren...Levi..." She stared at them and nodded her head once. "Thank you" Hanji closed the door behind her and walked home. "You didn't have to be so aggressive towards her, Levi." Eren stated. Levi looked at him and let out a tiny laugh. "Well..once you let her in, she'll never leave."

Levi took a sip of his tea and gracefully put it down on the coffee table. "How's your hot chocolate?" Levi asked as he looked at Eren. "It's really good! Thanks" Eren took another sip and relaxed himself. He felt comforted and welcomed for some reason. Levi gave a faint smile, barely even noticeable. Eren saw the slight smile and his heart stared to beat faster. "TV?" Levi asked Eren as he picked up the remote. "Oh, yeah sure" Eren grinned and Levi turned the tv on. A bunch of pictures of Eren showed up on the screen. Levi's eyes widened as he struggled to stop shaking and turn the tv off. "LOOK AWAY EREN!" Levi panicked and Eren quickly followed orders and turned his head, his face was red. Levi dropped the remote and continued to try and turn the tv off but more pictures showed up and Levi threw the remote at the tv aggressively, causing the screen to crack and shut off. Levi breathed heavily and rest his arms on his knees. "I'm sorry about that..." Levi apologized. Eren didn't turn around. "What was it?" He asked, completely oblivious. "Nothing..." Levi said as he looked at Eren. "You can turn around now..."

Eren turned around slowly and sipped his hot chocolate once more. "Whoa what happened to your tv-?" Eren asked. "birds." Levi said quickly and nervously. Eren focused on the tv while Levi smacked himself on the forehead and mouthed the words "stupid" to himself then Eren looked back at him. "Alright!" Eren giggled a little. Levis face turned a little pink. He could tell Eren was having fun and he wanted to keep it that way, forever.