Chapter 1

Texas Takeover

3 years later

Lyric POV                           
No matter what I do, all I think about is you

We drove down the beautiful streets of new York listening to 90's music. It was 3 years later and I think we are doing great in life. I'm working on taking over the West coast under a different name since things in Texas were a little too hot to be moving around all the illegal substances and what not. Johnney was more in charge of this mission than me, I didn't really want to try and fuck with the west coast since I know so many People over there. Most of them were rats and snakes any way so if they did die.... Well I didn't really lose anything.

"You know. We been in New York for 3 months now and you aint bring up Damaree yet."
Johnney said turning down the music

"yea... so... You haven't brought up Richie either." I said side eyeing her

"Im just sayin... when was the last time yall talked? Or heard from each other?" she asked trying to carry on the conversation. 

"The day before graduation maybe after graduation...I don't know. I don't really care to remember 3 years of no communication and you still think I'm into him? It was a high school puppy love. I'm over it. "I said looking out the window and turning the music up some more thinking about the last day I saw him.

*the day before graduation*

" Yo B chill. You a whole cheater you know that" Damaree asked standing over me with the game controller in his hand.
"And you just a sore loser. " I said crossing my legs looking at him.
"Come here." He said reaching his hand out.
I stood up and walked to the other side of the room where he was standing at and wrapped my arms around him while he looked out the window.
"You ready to graduate?" he asked passing me the blunt but I declined and opened the door to the balcony.
"Not really I don't have much of a plan for afterwards. I said I was gonna do military so I can get some discipline but I feel like I was just saying that."
"What about nursing? You wanted to do that at one point and time."
"That means more school... I don't wanna just stop the game. Ya know?" I looked up into the sky for some type of answer that I knew I wouldn't really find.
"You don't gotta stop the game... you just gonna have to prioritize more about it."
"Sounds like extra work... ill think of something. What about you? You ready to graduate?" I asked looking at him.
"hell yea... I got it all mapped out... imma go ahead and knock you up... we gonna get married, have about 9 babies, take over the world so everybody knows who Lyric and Damaree is. And then Imma die of old age and you gonna die with me and that will be our life."
I stood there looking at him like he was smoking a pack of dicks and just left out the room on that note.

5 mins later he was coming down stairs as well with a bag. I gave him a disapproving look before I gave him a kiss and he told me he would be back in about an hour.

                But he never came back

I called him so many times the next day... I tried looking for him. Then Richie went missing and Tj and Brandon. But I would still see TJ and Brandon around town like they never knew me. And when I asked them about Damaree they just told me to move on. About 3 months after graduation I saw Damaree post a picture on instagram of him and some girl at some club in New York and that's when I decided, to move the fuck on. 

* PRESENT DAY*

We pulled up to our summer house 10 mins later and sat outside in the car and waited for the song to go off before we went in.

"You wanna go out tonight. Take over new York a little bit. All this work... I know your vagina muscles need to be exercised" She said walking into her bedroom laughing.