Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lyric POV

I woke up the next morning with a small headache and some guy in my bed.

"I know I ain't fuck this kid last night "I said to myself hoping I was really just tripping and I didn't do the deed last night. I put on a pair of pants and went to go wake this guy up before Johnney got up and saw I had company over. I pulled the covers back and realized this guy was still fully dressed and smelled like piss. 'I know I aint bring no homeless man to my house.' I bent over to look at his face and he wasn't no ugly kid he just pissed in my fuckin bed.

"Aye bruh" I tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me!" I said a little louder. I slapped the shit out of him and he finally sat up. "Get the fuck outta my house bruh you dead ass pissed my bed."  I said pulling the covers off the bed and throwing them across the room.

"Where am I?" he asked putting his shoes back on his feet.

"Somewhere you shouldn't be. Now like I said get outta my house... you pissed my bed this shit is nasty and you rink of liquor and piss. Now get out."

"My bad jawn. I'll buy you a new mattress."

"My name not jawn and you can't afford my mattresses, no offense." I said crossing my arm.

"Some taken... you don't know me shawty... I'll have you some new mattresses here in a hour and have some people take these ones out... And again my Apologies." He said putting his hat back on his head

"Don't have nobody come to my house to deliver nothin. I told you I got it."

"And I told you I got It." he picked up my covers and carried them out with him as I followed him to my front door. "I'll have them bring this cover set back... imma drop it off at the cleaners for you. What's the name that I need to have it delivered for?"

"Lyric."

"Bet. See you around the city B" he said walking out the front door. I closed my door and went back to my room only to find johnney laying on my bed.

"You're laying there like it don't smell like piss." her eyes spread wide open and she hoped up.

"Eww what the fuck... bruh pissed on yo bed. That's some nasty shit."

"Right! He claim he gonna have somebody deliver a new mattress here in a hour but that aint no rent a center mattress... I paid bout 10 bands for them shits.
"Well it sucks to be you huh? That's what you get for trying to sneak people in." she said walking out of the room.

"What did Richie say to you last night?  Did you tell him I was here with you?" I asked turning around

"Nothin... he wanted to know... Who I was with and where you are and if he could take me out." she said nonchalant

"Damaree was with him... I'm surprised he at the club without a entourage" I told her and grabbed my towel to go and take a shower.

"Well... shit... Either he well protected or he ain't made no enemies here yet. Either way it don't concern me none." she said putting on a pair of socks. "But back to you miss... Who was that? "She asking being nosey

" yo guess is about as good as mine cause I don't remember leaving with nobody and I'm almost certain that he aint break in. we aint fuck cause he was fully dressed when I woke up. All I didn't have on was pants but I still had on underwear so I don't really know what happened other than bruh pissed in my bed. And claim he gonna get me a new one."  I told her being honest

"He was cute thoe. Like extremely cute." she said sitting back on the edge if the bed.

"It don't matter... I don't want nobody that will wet the bed, sober or drunk it's a huge turn off." I said walking off to the bathroom

I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower to get my day started while it was still early. I went to pick out my outfit and decided on a simple tan dress and some brown sandals. 

30 mins later I got out the shower and got dressed and went to look for johnney. Who was nowhere up stairs and I went downstairs to find her in the fridge eating my leftover food from the day before.

"Well bitch I hope it taste good." I said making her turn around with a mouth full of macaroni and cheese.

"It is... you did that for somebody who claim they can't cook" she said eating more and looking at me.

I shook my head and went to order me some food from poboys.

"So what you got planned for today?" she asked looking at me.

" I don't know yet, I know I have to go and buy me a new bed for sure cause I'll be damn if I get some rent a center bed, and I spent more than what I should have on that one."

I went to go get my phone since it was ringing and didn't recognize the number but decided that I would answer the call anyway.

"Hello Thank you for calling Lyric how may I help you? "  I said through the phone.

"I was trying to figure out what kind of bed you have... or had?" The voice said through the phone

"Who the fuck is this?"I asked raising an eyebrow

"Chris"

"I think you have the wrong number" I said about to hang up.

"I spent the night at your house and fucked up yo mattress B... I told you I was gonna buy you another one." he said through the phone

"What store you in cause if you come back with a rent a center mattress imma send it back."

"I'm actually at PoBoys getting food right now... But I was gonna call around downtown and hope I could get you that same mattress."

"It cost too much I'll buy it on my own. But thank you for getting my covers dry cleaned."

"I keep tellin you... You don't know me... you don't know what I consider expensive and what I don't. Now like I asked you what's the name?"

"Cloud Supreme "

"Bet "

He hung up the phone and I saved his number as 'PEE BODY/CHRIS' just I'm case I did run into him again in this lifetime.

My phone started ringing again and it was the cleaners letting me know my covers was done and ready to be picked up.

"Imma be back in a bit... I gotta go get my food and covers from the cleaners." I told her grabbing my car keys and walking out of the door. I walked outside and watched a car with a Haitian flag drive by. I aint even think it would be Haitians bold enough to stay in New York considering  they have the Asian and china town mafias going on.

Damaree POV

"Baby. You act like you not in love with me anymore... these past 3 years you always treated like queen of Haiti and now you just switch up like I'm some random off the street... why? Do you not love me like before?" my supposed to be wife rambled on and on like I really gave a fuck. I didn't love her and I was literally forced to sign a marriage paper and have a wedding with her. But for some reason she think we really about to stay together.

"You realize we only got 29 days in counting before I bounce, right? Like I have no intention on stayin with you longer than our 3 year mark. But it really was fun" I said turning around and packing more clothes.

"You think we only have 1 month left together... that's a damn shame. You should really sit down and read your contract to my father husband of mine cause this is going to be extremely funny." she stood at the door with a smirk on her face and her arms crossed

"What the fuck are you talkin about Zetta?" I asked stopping what I was doing and gave her my full attention.

"I don't have baby to carry on my legacy... we don't get a divorce til all things in the contract are done. And I'm very unfertile "she walked out and all I could do was sit there and look like I was crazy. I threw my suitcase across the room and went looking for Fomé to explain this shit cause I don't remember seeing a baby in the contract cause I woulda already ran the fuck away.

I walked through the halls before I just called his cell phone and he told me he was in the library and wanted to talk to me about something.

I walked in the library and he was sitting on the couch reading Macbeth.

"Have you ever read this book young boy?" he asked not looking up.

"I ain't really into old timey literature nowadays." I said scratching my head and going to sit across from him.

"It's a book about loyalty in a way.., the brother basically get slaughtered by 13 people cause they all jumped on him and started stabbing him. Then they cut his head off and put it on a steak in the ground. Really good book" he said closing it... I shook my head and simply told him I bet.

"What's wrong thoe boy. You call me and say where am I as if you got something on your head, speak now or forever hold your peace. It's unmanly to not speak up." he said. I low-key felt like he was throwing hints and knew what I wanted to talk to him about.

"Since when did I have to get Zetta knocked up bruh? If I woulda knew that I woulda been bounced. I aint gettin her pregnant... she seem like the type that's not go let me visit my kid. And I read that fuckin paper myself and aint see nothing about a baby. Bruh yall trynna run game" I said sitting back looking at him

"You're not supposed to see the baby. It's for us not you. And you will get her pregnant cause if you break the contract you die... I didn't have a gun to your head and tell you to sign it or die."

"You did! You deliberately took your gun and held it to my head and said 'either die or get married' and cocked it when I said no and I knew yo crazy Haitian ass was gonna try to kill me and I wasn't going for it. I value my life. And what I'm just supposed to have a baby and not visit... Yall crazy" I said looking at him like an idiot.

"Exactly I told you get married or Die... there was other options on who you could have gotten married to... You just didn't ask about them... And just signed Zettas... So it sound to me like instead of you coming at me about a baby. You need to be up there trying to make one and when she passes her 4 month mark with the baby you can leave." he Stood up and stretched his body looking at me sternly "And stop treating Zetta like you don't love her before I make Richie sign the marriage license and have yall get a divorce and drop you off the empire state building."

I sat there and the only thing I could think of is to reach out to Johnney because she was good at getting people out of stuff... I just had to think of a way to get in touch with her other than by phone and social media cause after today I knew I would be getting watched and followed to make sure I aint leave. I stood up and walked around the library looking at the books on the shelf and one of them caught my eye. I pulled down the V.C Andrews book Honey and took it out of the room with me.

I don't know how well this would work but I hope like hell it does... I wrote my name on the author page and a little note letting her know my situation dand left out of the house to go drop this off at the post office and send it to Texas to Johnney house and hope she responded.

Cause I aint getting this bitch pregnant. 

————

COMMENT AND VOTE FOLLOW ME🤞🏽... some chapters gonna be locked after a while because of  the he content