Chapter 3

(on a scale of 1-10 how childish would i be if i made Chris... Chris Sails😭 )

Chris POV

"So do ya carry a Cloud Supreme mattress or not fam?"

"No... we carry the next brand over a Cloud Supreme... it's a lot Softer and feel more like a Cloud."  The sales lady said

"Can I see that?" I asked her in a Duhh tone.

"They over there in the big section labeled CLOUD SUPREME." She pointed looking at me up and down.

I walked over to the section and called lyric but she didn't answer. So I FaceTimed her and right when I was about to hang up she answered.

"Yoooo.... so they ain't got the one you had but the lil bitch up here said she carry the one that was over yo bed... it's supposed to be a lot softer or some shit" I told her lookin at the camera...she was a lil cutie. Light skinned pretty hair and shit.

"That's fine... I'll give you the difference back." She said eating a rib like she wasn't on the phone.

"Where you at fam?" I asked looking at the familiar painting in the background.

"Paboys... why?.... why you askin me shit. Was that all you need?" She asked wiping her hands

"Bet... you right. I'll have this delivered to yo crib" I hung up the phone. she just got such a bad attitude. I don't like that shit But I don't care cause I ain't bout to acknowledge that shit. "Let me get this shit right here shawty" I yelled to the lady in the front of the store and went up there to pay.

"Would you like to do a deposit or full off pay " she asked

"Imma pay it full out" I told her pullin out my debit card. She looked at it like 5 times before she asked to look at my Drivers License. I gave her it and she put everything in the system and told me it would be delivered  in the next hour or so.

I went to the car and text her and let her know what was going on with her bed and she read it but didn't respond like the Light skinned female she is. i called up my best man Donavan and told him to meet up with me at the club later on so we can go over some business.

Johnney POV

i walked out of the store and kept looking over my shoulder. its one thing to stare at somebody but its another thing for them to follow me. I went to somebody else car and stopped like i was unlocking the door before some man came up to me.

"Wassup Shawty" he said looking at my body and not my face.

" Boy you got me fucked up... Get out my face." I ain't rude hand to the bible I aint. But what u aint bout to do is approach me as a "Shawty" and then u dusty as hell... How u dusty and stay in New York fam? everybody fresh! like if u cant find  a clean white shirt and some clean Forces dont talk to me... and im country so muddy boots is something totally different than dusty forces.

He stopped and looked at me like i was crazy and tried to step closer to me and i stepped back.

"Im lettin you know now.. you step at me one more time imma shoot yo dusty ass "i said putting my hand in my purse.

"Girl you ain't no shooter... nahh im trynna give you a flyer to this party tonight. you look like you'll enjoy it. "he handed me  the flyer and i looked at it and laughed. It was being hosted by Fierce Damaree gang and i was actually surprised he was doing something like this so publicly.

"I'll be there Love and imma bring a friend." i said walking away. I got in my car and looked at the poor quality of the flyer and laughed again.

I got home and went upstairs to lyrics room since we haven't talked all day.